TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Get started Now!

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @trondaobot display help.

3 Likes

@trondaobot display help

4 Likes

Nice topic brother this has helped in many ways you can imagine opening my eyes to different waves of knowledge.

1 Like

Hi, @admin.hackathon we are looking to submit our hackathon project on the forum. My username on Devpost: Vitcos. I’m the creator of the season 2 winning project Station bids. We are looking to make the improvements in the DeFi space this time :sunny:

Hello, I’d like to participate

Devpost username:

Gernar

I’m not a bot. Our team did so much work, I hope we will receive an invitation

Best regards, Gernar

@admin.hackathon

1 Like

This is a great project and I hope it’s goal is attained. We continue to anticipate for the best of it :blush::blush:

2 Likes

This is a great project

Excited for this Season. Goodluck to all :star_struck:

1 Like

@trondaobot
How do I know if I get trust level 1?

2 Likes

@admin.hackathon Decentralize the web hackathon, username @tndzues

Hackathon server are really trying

Indeed the are trying alot

1 Like

i want to add project cryptoprinciple to hakaton @admin.hackathon

Learning game for onboarding users from Web2 to Web3 with embedded Quest wich help to learn what is crypto, download wallet, make transaction, stake, take part in ICO, IDO.

user name on devops iurii-tkach

3 Likes

Hello @admin.hackathon, I would like to participate in this hackathon. My devpost ID is jpark0315.

1 Like

@admin.hackathon Hey admin, my user name on devpost is samarafn. Im submitting a project on the Academy track. PS not a bot :joy::+1:t2:

@LordEvendim @Gernar @kikikaka2022 @Hilary @tndzues @Yury @park1199

You have been added to the Hackathon group and may begin making a project post.
Please make sure to post it right to the Hackathon Season 3 - TRON DAO Forum category as soon as possible! You can do so by clicking on the New Topic button and selecting the Hackathon Season 3 category.

Important Reminder

• Web3, NFT, DeFi, GameFi & Ecosystem track participants (Non-Academy track participants)
    You will need to submit your project on Devpost before the deadline. Do not do it last minute as you may miss out and not be able to submit your project!

• Academy track participants
    You do not need to register or submit your project to Devpost. You will need to submit your project to the Google form here before November 13.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi @osama, yep you are not a bot :slightly_smiling_face:

You have been added to the group and can make a project post now.
Since you are joining the Academy Track, you won’t need to sign up on Devpost and submit your project there as there’s no Academy track for you to select on Devpost. Make sure to submit your project to the Google form here before November 13, 12 pm Eastern Time.

2 Likes

Hi @admin.hackathon i want to join the hackathon my devpost username is bubblegoosedevs and my tron forum username is @bubblegoose

Hi @bubblegoose, you are good to go.
I noticed that you are from Oxford University, if you are joining the Academy track, you won’t need to submit to Devpost but to the Google form here instead before Nov 13, 12 pm Eastern Time. If you are submitting to other tracks, then make sure to submit on Devpost before the deadline.

2 Likes

@admin.hackathon I would like to participate in the hackathon with username ectan
The project I’m working on is DeForms, in the Academy Track