TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Get started Now!

Hello Team,

My team and I will like to be added to the Group. My username is theoreafolayan
@admin.hackathon

4 Likes

@admin.hackathon Iā€™d like to register for the TRON Hackathon Season 3. My depots username is okpoekpenyong

3 Likes

@admin.hackathon my devpost username is konradeurban. I am building Link-O-Tron 3000

2 Likes

We would like to enter the Tron Grand Hackathon Season 3 as Stabln, we have registered in DevPost under the name Stabln. @admin.hackathon

2 Likes

Hi, we would like to join the Tron Grand Hackathon Season 3. My user name is taijusanagi for both this forum and DevPost. @admin.hackathon

3 Likes

@admin.hackathon We would like to submit TruQoin to the Hackathon Season 3. My Dev Post profile is Dan Lutz's (IBT-projects) software portfolio | Devpost My Hackathon post is TruQoin - Crypto Mining Cooperative | Devpost @admin.hackathon

3 Likes

this looks really good

3 Likes

WagmiiiiiiiiiiiiĆ­:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Very good project. You really tried on this.

2 Likes

Very good hoping we will be able to win also

2 Likes

Wow the animation is awesome and amazing

2 Likes

Hi @admin.hackathon. I would like to participate in the Tron Grand Hackathon Season 3 my username is samueldoe9

A Request to be added to the Hackathon group on the forum, thanks

Username: amit
Already registered

2 Likes

Hey @admin.hackathon!
My DevPost Username is @OmarDiablo. I would love to be underneath the Season 3 TRON grand Hackathon.

henlo @admin.hackathon

pls add me to forum

devpost handle is @Hugo0

thx <3

2 Likes

Hi all, as we are detecting a lot of bot activity and our hackathon admin team is working hard to filter them, please donā€™t make yourself sound like a bot as it will take more time for our team to do manual analysis. Thank you, humans!

@ayman_3x @JulienSafu @Bigmoe @Ibnsaheed @Crypto_Dev @theoreafolayan @okpo @0xkkonrad @Team.Stabln @taijusanagi @TruQoin @Samueldoe9 @amit @OmarDiablo @Hugo0

You have been added to the Hackathon group and may begin making a project post.
Please make sure to post it right to the Hackathon Season 3 - TRON DAO Forum category as soon as possible! You can do so by clicking on New Topic and selecting the Hackathon Season 3 category.

Also, a reminder to all non-Academy track participants, you will need to submit your project on Devpost before the deadline.

For participants of the Academy track, you do not need to register or submit your project to Devpost. You will need to submit your project to the Google form here before November 13 instead. Thank you!

Welcome to the forum
@librapraise @Salman1996 @Kristos @Emmy5 @vlawal639 @Umusa251 @Kristos @Ibnsaheed @enes01

Just making sure you guys are here to cheer for the participants and not join the hackathon. Let us know if you are actually planning to join as a hackathon participant so we donā€™t miss anyone out. Thanks!

14 Likes

Last 2 days to go ā€¦ guess will see a host of entries in the next 48 hours or so :smile::smile:

6 Likes

Heartiest congratulations :partying_face: @Annepan for your S3 entry :

14 Likes

Alpha wolf :wolf: ainā€™t alone ā€¦ thereā€™s a Luna wolf too ā€¦ awesome :kissing_heart: wwooWooo

3 Likes

@trondaobot help
How do I complete my tutorials

3 Likes