TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Get started Now!

Hi, @admin.hackathon . We would like to participate in the 3rd season hackathon. Please use the username: BigCityChef as that is the dev username.

2 Likes

@admin.hackathon I’ve done my submission for the non-technical track. username:gchandra7(Gaurav Chandra)

2 Likes

@admin.hackathon
I’d like to enter the easyA hackathon. Username is @jmdeng

2 Likes
  1. Hi, @admin.hackathon I’d like to participate in the third season of the Hackathon, my Dev username is chidan
3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Keystream by WalnutRock

Technical project submitted. Username(gchandra7, noobTroner) Curious Tronners Names: Gaurav Chandra, Suraj Visveswaraiya @admin.hackathon

4 Likes

It’s a pity I won’t be able to participate buh project supporting programs like this are what we need​:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

2 Likes

@admin.hackathon technical project submitted.
UserName: omkarubale
TeamMembers: Eshwar Saladi, Sujai Rajan, Omkar Ubale, Sasank Chunduri, Elugam Sudhiswar
TeamName: TickeTron

2 Likes

Technical project submitted. Username @foodprint. Team foot.print. Team members: Weitung, Nten, Shreya, Ian

1 Like

If only there’s a way to reach out you guys @Morata :+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4: Come and help me out @Bigbello

1 Like

hi @admin.hackathon My team and i will like to participate in the hackathon.
devpost usernameb => OperaCongaJ

2 Likes

@admin.hackathon Non-tech project submitted.
Username: robthebuilder
Team: Autronoma

1 Like

Hi @admin.hackathon, my Devpost username is Kae-Yang Hsieh

2 Likes

Hi @admin.hackathon, my team wants to participate in the hackathon.
username: jennywuzhao

1 Like

Okay so how long do i need to do this I’m hungry o and I’m exhausted :yawning_face:

2 Likes

Is this available for blockchain dev?.

2 Likes

Hi @admin.hackathon, my account name is cmorreale99

2 Likes

Please can u assist me with instructions on how to reach level 1??

2 Likes

Just keep engaging in posts and wait till you are awarded the upgrade.

4 Likes

I love this project very good one can moon make everyone rich join now is a very good project thank you and God bless you and I

2 Likes