TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Get started Now!

So finally how many entries did S3 generate… anyone knows the numbers ? :blush:

4 Likes

Dear Admin… @admin.hackathon … Please aprove my request… username: @yashmadhwal. Thank you!

Hey @admin.hackathon, requesting approval for participation in Hackathon S3. TronWeeklyJournal has applied with the DevPost id of info186.

Thank you.

3 Likes

@support.hackathon @TronLive @admin.hackathon @Administrator23 could you pls assist the team here :blush:

Submitted!
Feel free to have a look!

Tron to the moon

2 Likes

@admin.hackathon Please add me, I submitted to the NFT Track. My devpost username is TokenRoll

1 Like

Hi all, please note that we have informed participants multiple times that they need to create a project post on the forum towards the beginning and not the end of the hackathon specifically to avoid potential issues like this. The hackathon team receives more than 10x spam registration and posts compared to the past few days hence the time it takes to reach your post. A lot of potential spam voters are faking their hackathon participation hoping for easier account approval. Hence, please stop requesting access to post in this thread for now as the submission has ended. Please PM us directly showing the actual Devpost submission that you have made.

If you have submitted to Devpost without your actual project post link on the forum, we are currently checking with Devpost to see if it is possible to update your forum link and we will inform you once we heard back from them. Do PM us directly if you are one of these participants.

If you have not submitted your project to Devpost in time, it will be too late to do so at this point as they are the ones that manage the hackathon submissions through their platform. Thank you for your understanding.

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: POCP - The Proof of Course Completion Protocol

Username: PerpusFi321!

Perpusfi team will participate in S3. @admin.hackathon

2 Likes

Hello there, my team joined the hackathon on devpost and would like to announce our Project here as well! User Name: khiruparaj1 , @admin.hackathon. Thanks a ton!

@admin.hackathon my devpost username is Yury Yanovich, please, add me to the group so that I can make the hackathon submission

1 Like

I would like to join the forum to submit our project. Devpost name is khiruparaj

2 Likes

Hi,@admin.hackathon I’d like to participate in the third season of the Hackathon, my Dev username is Meetdequeen

2 Likes

Hey @admin.hackathon
my name is Ayodeji, I will be participating in TRON grand Hackathon season 3, my devpost username is Anikulapo

Hi, @admin.hackathon I’d like to participate in the third season of the Hackathon, my Dev username is Silvikin.

3 Likes

Excited to submit our project

2 Likes

@admin.hackathon my devpost username is cuongpo, Please add me to the group so that I can make the hackathon submission

3 Likes

Hi, @admin.hackathon I’d like to participate in the third season of the Hackathon, my Dev username is fatherdon

3 Likes

Hi @admin.hackathon ready to participate in the Hackathon Season 3 in Web3 category, user Cuongpo

2 Likes

Hello @admin.hackathon I will like to participate in the tron hackaton season 3 my devpost user name is Xteemshara

4 Likes