TRON Hackathon Events in Europe/Uk

Hey there guys I was wondering if any of you attending any events these days based on Europe or United Kingdom? And if so can you also tell me how did you find out? Me and couple of my friends are planning to have a gathering for all Tronics

20 Likes

That’d be cool to gather up but for users from Africa and Asia would have some trouble to attend it mate maybe better keep up with discord or x to have some online meetings and as we grow It’ll be better to take a try

8 Likes

You can broadcast through here and X(Twitter) platform

4 Likes

Are there any link for X

5 Likes

Once you can tag Tron Twitter official handle

8 Likes

It’s cool that you also included UK and in cities like Leeds Liverpool London and Exeter I have attended some fancy events I defo suggest u x

5 Likes

Please do stream the event on X

1 Like

Yeah got it in the same way

2 Likes

That sounds good bro in Belgium we don’t have much so we always have to drive to Holland or Germany

5 Likes

Yes I would be sad to miss it :frowning: In Pakistan there are never things like this We need Them So much
Hackathon can be very big in here

1 Like

Oh I invite you to Paris and Lille then. We have several events located in those cities always welcome

4 Likes

I was just talking with my friend @kmag44 and in Poland there are not much events about it in my city sadly but unlike in Poland, in Turkey there are some events about it in their universities which worth an applause

3 Likes

Yes that’s right and hope to make it more international soon friend

2 Likes

I saw the one in barcelona recently it looked pretty cool and interesting still idk if anyone from forum joined it

or if so I’d like to listen some of their stories

U guys are so lucky to have events on several cities max 5 hours drive far from each other lol we only have it in Toronto haha

2 Likes

Yes I feel you brother personally it’d be such an experience to visit Pakistan and then join an Hackathon event together with forum friends

1 Like

Do you live close to Toronto tho? For example from Warsaw its not easy to reach Barcelona or Paris as well :rofl: but still you are in the same country bro