TronART - Fueling Creativity, One Meme at a Time on TRON!

Project Name: TronArt

Team Name:TronArtSquad
project demo video - soon
project live link - soon

Project Goal:
To create a decentralized platform on the TRON blockchain where users can post bounties for specific meme art, allowing others to view, participate, and submit their creations. The platform leverages the current meme coin trend, incentivizing the creation of viral meme content through community-driven bounties.

Project Vision:
MemeBounty envisions becoming the go-to platform for meme enthusiasts and creators on the TRON blockchain, driving the next wave of viral content creation in the Web3 space. By allowing users to list bounties for specific meme art, the platform aims to foster creativity, collaboration, and engagement while rewarding users with blockchain-native tokens. The platform will help meme creators connect with brands, projects, or individuals looking for unique, engaging content in the meme coin ecosystem.

This approach encourages decentralized, user-driven content creation while offering new revenue streams for meme creators.

Project Features:

1. Decentralized Bounty System: Users can post bounties for specific meme art, offering TRON-based rewards to creators who submit the best content. This allows for a transparent and trustless way to incentivize meme creation.

2. Seamless TRON Integration: The platform utilizes the TRON blockchain for all transactions, enabling fast, low-cost payments for bounties, ensuring creators are rewarded promptly.

Future features :

1. Community Voting & Engagement : Submitted meme art can be viewed and voted on by the community, ensuring that the most popular or creative submissions receive recognition and rewards.

2. Meme Creator Profiles : Creators can build their reputation on the platform through user profiles showcasing their submitted works, helping them attract future opportunities and bounties from brands or individuals.

MileStone -

1. Landing page :white_check_mark:

2. Requirement listing page :white_check_mark:

3. Live bounties page and contract integration done :white_check_mark:

4. wallet connection :white_check_mark:

5. fetching bounty data from contract :white_check_mark:

6. giving final verification / touch

4 Likes

Hi guys lmk if you have any questions regarding the project we are planning to store files using SMS services from your mobile devices

@Gordian @manfred_jr Hi sir do u have any questions ?

GM bro, hold on let me get to check out, would be back with some input. Do have a lovely day.
You should be working on add more details the earlier the better

1 Like

yes sir working on it

Hmm :thinking: a meme bounty platform on the TRON blockchain? Sounds new and it’s building up my curiosity just reading through it.
What token model will be used for the bounties? Will TronArt have its native token, or will it rely on existing tokens within the TRON ecosystem? Clarity on this will help understand how users will be rewarded and how the platform will maintain liquidity.

Users will come and put the bounty for the art they want and it will be listed , other creators/ artist can directly contact them and communicate. For now we dont have native token but for sure in future it will be . It will be awarded in the existing token in the polkadot ecosystem .

1 Like

Will there be any limits on the number of bounties a user can post or claim?

for now a user can put any number of bounties yes but in future / next season we can set limit and can also set features of removing bounty from paltform by owner

1 Like

Welcome to Grand hackathon S7
Please try to specify or add in your project track to fit in a good format

Will there be any penalties for users who frequently remove their bounties?

For now no there will be no penalties . But if requirements are met then definitely they can remove

This is a platform where users those who love to create art / meme design and those who are looking for artist to launch their token can come and find their needs

Thank your, I’d be keeping close watch from here on as Hackathon progresses, goodluck on everything!

Thank you I will be posting the updates

1 Like

Greetings team TronArtSquad and welcome to Tron Hackathon season 7. Am flattered by what you are building, a meme bounty platform. This will be the first I will come across. Please try to drop more details okay. I’ll definitely go through them when updated.

Your project is indeed amazing more especially the idea of encouraging meme creation with blockchain-native tokens is particularly innovative.
It aligns with the decentralized philosophy of Web3 and offers a tangible reward for contributors.
But please I need clarity on how you will manage large flow of users and transaction especially during climax period.

Welocome team TronArt to Tron hackathon season 7
Your idea is brilliant, What types of rewards or tokens will users receive for participating in the bounties?

1 Like

Bounties will be listed on platform . Those who wants to solve directly contact who has listed but we will make sure it is tax tokens . I started little late but will add more features in next session

Yes will be putting updates on this

1 Like