TronPixels - No Limits, Just Pixels

Project Name: TronPixels
Project Track: Web3
Team Name: TronPixels
Team Member(s): 2, main contact @Radiant
DevPost Project Link: TronPixels | Devpost

Project Goal: TronPixels aims to empower users to create, share, and engage with pixel art directly on BTTC. By providing a decentralized canvas, TronPixels combines the freedom of creative expression with the transparency and security of blockchain technology.

Project Value: TronPixels brings the world of digital art into the decentralized space by leveraging blockchain for storing immutable pixel art. This ensures that user creations are permanent, transparent, and verifiable on the blockchain, while enabling a global community of creators to interact and collaborate. With its community-driven voting system, TronPixels fosters engagement, incentivizing artists and art enthusiasts alike.

Project Info:
TronPixels.pdf (614.9 KB)

Project Website: tronpixels.com/

Project Test Instructions:

1. Connect MetaMask to the BitTorrent Chain (BTTC) Mainnet.
  2. Navigate to the TronPixels platform via the project website.
  3. Create Art by using the 25x25 pixel grid with color and structure options.
  4. Submit your artwork with a title, description, and tags directly to the blockchain.
  5. Interact with the community by browsing others’ pixel arts and upvoting your favorite pieces.

Project Details: youtu.be/YTk-nzvotZQ

Project Source Codes: GitHub - TronPixels/TronPixels

Smart Contract links: (BTTC Mainnet)

Project Milestones:

[Oct 1 - Oct 16]:

• Core development of 25x25 pixel grid with colors and structures.
  • Deploy canvas and upvote smart contracts on BTTC mainnet.
  • Conduct internal testing and ensure smooth mainnet interactions.

[Oct 16 - Oct 31]:

• Scale up platform functionality and drive community engagement.
  • Improve UI for better user experience.
  • Gather community feedback and continue debugging on mainnet.

[Oct 1 - Dec 1]:

• Expand grid to 100x100 and enhance the color palette & structures.
  • Introduce advanced features and grow the user base.
  • Focus on increasing interactions and platform stability.

[Dec 1 - Dec 31]:

• Monitor platform performance and optimize for larger grids.
  • Plan future features like NFT integration and community events.
  • Organize competitions to encourage creativity and participation.

Why TronPixels?

• Decentralized: All data is stored on the blockchain, ensuring security, and transparency.
  • Creative Freedom: There are no barriers or censorship—every user has the freedom to create and express.
  • Community-Driven: Through upvotes, users can engage with and support their favorite artworks.
2 Likes

Welcome to session 7 of hackathon,
TronPixels has the potential to carve out a niche in the growing blockchain art space.
But I have some few questions that needs clarity.

• How will NFTs be used to add value to user generated content.

• In terms of monetization is there any plan been put in place by Tronpixels to incentivize artists and developers in the long run.

1 Like

Thanks for welcoming us :heart:

1. Currently, TronPixels is a Web3 social platform focused on creating a decentralized, creative space where users can design and share pixel art. We haven’t integrated NFT ownership yet with the existing 25x25 grid and color palette. However, as we expand, we plan to introduce NFT ownership when we implement a larger 100x100 grid, full RGB color spectrum, and 50 unique structures.

2. To incentivize artists and developers, TronPixels will introduce weekly tournaments where users can submit and vote on the best pixel art, offering rewards to winners. Once we expand to a 100x100 grid with NFT functionality, artists would be able to mint and sell their creations, earning royalties from sales. Developers can also earn rewards by building new features and enhancing the platform.

1 Like

@Radiant
Thanks sir for your quick response and explanation I wish you the very best of luck

1 Like

Welcome to hackaTron S7. I like how your project focused on promoting free speech but I am still confused on how this can be achieve through TronPixels. How can users express themselves through pixel art. Are they going to inscribe their feelings on the pixel art during creation?
Please walk me through on how pixel arts will be used to promote freedom of expressions

2 Likes

Welcome to Hackathon Season 7, from my read I see this is a decentralized platform for creating, sharing, and engaging with pixel art using BTTC.
What monetization strategies are being considered to sustain the platform, and how do you plan to reward user engagement?

1 Like

Hello Tron pixel, welcome to the session. All the best to you.
Like what you building, simply put, Pixel or Canvas on the Blockchain(Bttc)… good. Keep building.
Although it making me feel like it Nft collections.

1. Have checked and even did a test too, here it goes like smooth process.

Looking forward to this future part of your project.

I did this, and checking from previous pixel, I’m amazed we have good artists making better pixel with your project. Kudos to them.

Cool you have your project on the Bttc, cheaper fess, and faster you know

Observation:-
Watched your YouTube video, yea it cool and simple to understand. But did you notice that it longer than they 3 minutes required, you can check and modify it.

2 Likes

I read and under stand this good

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Youngyuppie, let’s answer quickly.

In TronPixels, users express themselves through pixel art, using colors and structures to represent ideas or emotions. Unlike platforms like 9gag, Reddit or etc., where posts can be removed or accounts blocked due to the content, TronPixels ensures content is decentralized and immutable.

We will add tools to our platform that will allow writing texts with pixels and converting images, memes or daily events into pictures soon. In this way, we aim to ensure freedom of speech. Finally, we will activate the comment feature for posts in the coming weeks.

Thank you for the question. It’s exactly as you say.

For monetization part, we plan to introduce weekly tournaments where users can compete and win rewards for their pixel art creations. Additionally, once we expand to larger grids and RGB color support, we will integrate NFT ownership, allowing users to sell their artwork. Monetization will also include premium features and partnerships to incentivize both artists and developers, driving engagement and growth on the platform.

1 Like

Hi @Gordian
We are so happy that you checked all parts of our platform and loved it :heart:

:pray: :pray:

Yes yes, we also got message to rearrange it. We’ll make it shorter than 3 minutes and release the new video. Thank you for informing us.

(post deleted by author)

All the best to you. Good you got it in good note to update the YouTube video to the required. At leisure, will have to learn how to make better pixel.

mmm welcome team
all the best

Oh wow, the introduction of weekly tournaments and the integration of NFT ownership are promising steps toward monetization. How will the NFT ownership process work for pixel art? Will users automatically mint their creations as NFTs upon submission, or will this be an optional feature?