Tronbies - Bringing forth a new era and sustainability to our ecosystem!

My pleasure brother keep doing the good job :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

The first origenal nft collection on tron. With a amazing Dev. Team and super community.
Web site looking great. Just transfert my tronbies to there own contract, workt like a charm. :purple_heart:

12 Likes

Iā€™ve migrated my Tronbies as well. Smooth!

12 Likes

I follow this project!!

7 Likes

Looks great, interested to see how the project does for the long term

13 Likes

@ThatGuy1989 Thanks again, Bruce! We are also lucky to have such dedicated community members and friends like you in our circle! The effort you put in for the community doesnā€™t go unnoticed! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

@MHussain Thank you so much, Hussain!! Weā€™re definitely working around the clock most of the time, and we are thankful to have people like you helping us spread the good word about the project! Letā€™s go!! :star_struck:

@TomaszPikulski We are so happy you like it in our community and thanks for the amazing fan art youā€™ve been making for us! :blush: :pray: Together we are stronger!

@Prabir305 Thank you so much, Prabir! We made the final call for Hackathon, and couldnā€™t be more excited!! :smiley:

14 Likes

@TronNinjas Thank you! We are happy you like the site! That means a lot coming from a team we respect a lot! You guys are an inspiration, and we are proud to be sharing a network with a great bunch like yourself! :pray:

11 Likes

@Dustin.LionX Thank you, Dustin!! We are also super excited for the future! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

@Trexpunk Thanks a bunch for this nice comment, dear NFT neighbor! We definitely keep the steam going, and try to realize all our dreams and ideas one step at a time :star_struck: You guys are awesome, thank you so much again!

@lokeshwaran100 Thank you so much!! :slight_smile:

@Boldieman Thank you so much for the kind words, Boldieman! I am so happy the migration worked out so easy and great for you! We are very proud of our new contract an the user-friendly interface! :slight_smile:

@fabsltsa Awesome to hear that!! We definitely wanted a smooth transition and transaction, and we are happy to see that so many people find it easy to migrate!

@Trozzo1982 Thank you! We are very happy youā€™re with us! :smiley:

14 Likes

Thank you so much, Chris! We have actually been around since October last year being the first original 10k NFT collection on Tron! Weā€™ve been working hard all year to take the project to the next level, step by step. Around 700 mints has been made on our old contract, and we intend to keep up the intensity and energy that weā€™ve been performing until now, and bring it with us in this new era with a new NFT contract with a lot of great functions that will allow us to shape our future even more! :raised_hands: Thanks for being here!

10 Likes

Around 20% of the minted Tronbies on the old contract has been migrated to the new one within some days only!

On our old contract, we had 698 Tronbies minted. Once you complete a migration it will increase the number on our minting site.

It is a good indication that migration is going well and our NFT-holders find the UI easy to handle. That makes us very happy as we want everything on the Tronbies Ecosystem to be user-friendly. This will make us a good project for NFT beginners, as well as more experienced collectors!

15 Likes

The migration process was simple and easy. I did two migration so far and have had no isuue. I enjoy using products that are simplified and works as intended. Simple (process and design), bold and beautiful visually, and works as intended. Thank you!

8 Likes

Best of luck ā€¦ You guys have bright days in front of you :magic_wand:

7 Likes

Is there a way to view all mintable Tronbies? To get a feel for the designs

7 Likes

Hi, yes you can view our collection on Tronpulse.io

7 Likes

the nft Tbt project is unique and can be purchased on justmoney echange or its own site. The site is simple and clean. The team gives info and is very energetic and moves well on the tron ā€‹ā€‹network. ā€¦Do not waste time and start investing in it you will not regret :muscle: :clap: :100:

10 Likes

Like @MONST3R mentioned above here, you are able to view all Tronbies on tronpulse.io under Tronbies [OLD]. It is the metadata of our old contract, but the tronbies are exactly the same. The new metadata was handed over to Tronpulse some days ago, and they will put it up shortly :blush:
On Tronpulse you can search through different attributes and explore different combinations!

9 Likes

Good luck out there Tronbies Horde!

6 Likes

This is the minting page where I donā€™t see my currency balance. If I select the currency I want to mint with Iā€™d like to see the balance before hand. If I donā€™t see my balance Iā€™ve got to go somewhere else to check my balance.
This then takes me out of page and back again. As a user I only know whatever makes it simple (less steps/process) makes me want to use it. Same goes with migration page but concerning energy level to migrate.

My comments may or may not makes sense but I offering it as a user. I not a programmer or developer of any sort.

9 Likes

While Iā€™ve been explained that two step confirmation is required at this time for migration and minting with any currency other than trx I think finding s solution to a one step confirmation would be nice. Why? Because when I have to confirm twice I automatically think the first confirmation did not go through and therefore do it again. Non technical people donā€™t thing of whatā€™s inviolved or care, they only think why something works or not, easy or not, simple or not and donā€™t care why a two step confirmation is required. Confirming twice also means typing the password twice. This leaves room for error with typing (fat finger) thus can cause the second confirmation not to go through and cost you energy and having to retry.

If this migration were just a one time thing for migrating for just Tronbies I donā€™t think time is well spent to finding a solution however if this migration is to be used for other migration from other platforms I think a solution would be nice.

Would be nice to finding some similar solution that JustMoney did that automatically routes the swap with currency but with NFTs that migrate from other platforms.

All the best,
Santa

6 Likes

Lorem ipsum Lorem ipsum Lorem ipsum

5 Likes