Tronbies - Bringing forth a new era and sustainability to our ecosystem!

Yeah we love this host parties is gonna be boom :grinning::blush:

4 Likes

Tronbies art is inspired by pop culture like Star Wars, Friday the 13th, Zelda, Nightmare on Elm Street. What are some of your favorite pop culture references?

6 Likes

Awaiting future years … :love_you_gesture::four_leaf_clover::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’m definitely voting for Tronbies. Love the new updates in your ecosystem!

2 Likes

Im realizing that the future is paperless, so im trying to learn more about crypto currency. I love how money can get a brand new face, and how (specially) Tronbies gives off a fun but professional vibe. Im paying close attention to the growth of this exciting project.

2 Likes

I felt your project was excellent and I appreciated the variety of perspectives you included. Go on!

1 Like

@GokhanCeylan Thank you so much! We will definitely keep on going, Tronbies are here for the long term! :smiley:

@DahmerLee Thank you so much, Dahmer! That is exactly the vibe we want to give, fun but professional! I’m happy to see you want to learn more about cryptocurrency, and you are definitely on the right spot! :slight_smile: We are happy to have you with us on this journey!

@Harunamuye Thank you! It’s always a party in Tronbies lair! :smiley: Happy you like our submission! :slight_smile:

@Samdave Thank you so much! Really happy you like our project, we have a lot of great things coming! :partying_face:

@ME_Foods Thank you so much!! :heart_eyes: Glad you’re with us! Welcome to Tronbie Land! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am so beyond excited for tronbies!! Our neighbors, you guys are work horses!! Keep up the amazing work I’m so excited for the future of tronbies

I love this, it’s great​:heart_eyes::muscle:t2::rofl:

1 Like

Let’s go! Good luck! :four_leaf_clover: We have published your participation on our website :grinning:

2 Likes

Really excited for this project…the team really is creative​:raised_hands::heart:

1 Like

I follow it, interesting

1 Like

Good job guys!!! Congrats

2 Likes

Wow…… it been quiet some time never in Tron ecosystem …… very happy to see Tronbies progressing :muscle:

2 Likes

They are just beautiful …. Go go go Tronbies :muscle:

2 Likes

I follow!!! Congrats guys

4 Likes

This looks great :+1: good luck

1 Like

This is a well done job :clap: :+1:

1 Like

Another milestone complete!
As a result of launching our own #NFT contract, we have now done our first $TBT buyback and burn using the revenue from the mints on our new contract!:fire:
A nice and massive burn to celebrate today, dear Horde!!
:fire::fire::fire:

10 Likes

Great wonderful job Team Website looks extremely flawless. Looking forward to better days ahead. let go down marketplace. its gonna be amazing

Great job.

2 Likes