TronDevGPT - your friendly neighbourhood AI

Hello and thank you for your interesting in our project. Please forgive the delay in getting back to you. The type of user prediction you are talking about is called profiling, this requires that over time data is collected about the user behaviours. This is a question and answer bot that does not require any login and therefore is unable to create a profile of the user behaviour, as the user is not known.

2 Likes

Have anyone tested TronDevGPT? And if you have we are happy for any feedback

TronDevGPT

2 Likes

I was unimpressed at first with this replies

But very impressed at this point, this is really God-mode eagle :eagle: eyes :eyes: kind of

I honestly do feel maybe you could incorporate market data in it, maybe it’s just me cause I like see market movements every step of the way, thank you!

1 Like

Very klever

I need a dev to assist me with the help of TronDevGPt to build a charity project next season :grin:

1 Like

Would be cool a charity project made by a reputable member of Tron community.
Cause all the charity projects born during the 4 previous seasons vanished.

3 Likes

yeah they are gone lol, I want to put my usual work on the Blockchain. I have no project or organization but I do these at least twice every year since 2021.

4 Likes

Good day buddy, keep building.
Good to have this GPT for Dev. Built on TRON.
Also I’m pretending to know what is GPT itself. Lols

Here is my feedback.

I believe Tron debelopers would see this TronDev GPT& your friendly neighborhood AI.
A very friendly tools

This is very intelligent :brain::nerd_face::joy:

3 Likes

Thank you for testing it. The AI model is still being trained with data and it’s main focus is development questions from users developing smart contracts on Tron. We note the feedback and appreciate it :smiling_face:

1 Like

With the help form TronDevGPT and TronHub Microsites i am quite sure you will be able to develop your own charity project for the next season :smiling_face:

1 Like

Sure but I will still need some expertise to help

Sure, just name them,
God will provide you with expertise

2 Likes

I think what we fail to realise is that, this TronDevGPT is trained mostly to deal with tron related questions so mostly when asking the ai question we must try as much to include tron in it.
(I stand to be corrected)

In that way it wouldn’t be ambiguous to the AI.
But this is a great tool and as a teacher of mathematics i think we can also develop an AI that is also suited for mathematics related stuffs only.
Keep it up team

In addition not all questions with Tron word include will result in answer
Some answers not yet available or data now yet available
Or not yet trained to answer it yet

3 Likes

Example of such question is how do i become a tron hacker

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Just because you threw in the tron word does not mean magic will be performed for you

2 Likes

when moon? only AI Gordian can answer ooh :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

You welcome buddy, watching to see how this goes in the coming weeks.

Yes, or questions like. Why people dislike Tron?.
No answer for it o.

Lols, I will use the TronDevGPT to build another GordianGpt just for funny questions interaction.

1 Like

hahahaha #TRonhub too will assist you

1 Like

Very good, meaning both will be backbone to my building.
Lfg

1 Like