TronTodoList TTL (ai)

Project Name: Tron Todo List (ai)
Project Track: AI
Team Name: Uchenna Egbujor
Team Member(s): 1
HackerEarth Project Link: [HackerEarth project page]
Project Goal: The goal of this project is to create an AI assisted TodoList that leverages on blockchain technology for storage of userinfo.
Project Value: It helps bring more users to blockchain technology
it improves the adaptation of blockchain technology
it also combines AI technology with Tron blockchain
Project Info: This is a simple todolist that integrates blockchain technology and also has a new feture that combines google text to speech with google map api
Project Website: website
Project Test Instructions:

1. Download TronLink Pro Extenstion
  2. Fund with NileTestNet tokens
  3. Visit Demo
  4. Click on connect Wallet
  5. Create and Account and add todos
    Project Details: This is a simple todolist that integrates blockchain technology and also has a new feture that combines google text to speech with google map api
    Smart Contract links: USERINFO
    Project Milestones:
  1. Brain storming :white_check_mark:
  2. UI design :white_check_mark:
  3. Learning and Understanding Typescript :white_check_mark:
  4. Buidling of webapp with NextJS13 and Typescript :white_check_mark:
  5. Implementing ChatGpt Api
  6. Understanding Solidity and TronIde :white_check_mark:
  7. Writing of Smart Contract :white_check_mark:
  8. Testing of smart contract :white_check_mark:
  9. Deploying with Vercel :white_check_mark:
  10. Integration of Google Api and TextToSpeech :hourglass_flowing_sand:
  11. Migration of full Db to Tron
15 Likes

Welcome to hackaTRONs5 ! Your project sounds something like DALL E and mid journey but on blockchain which will turn the art into NFT. I would like to know what AI model will you be using for Tron Art Fusion? Good luck !

2 Likes

Welcome to Hackatron S5…
Generating images with AI and later can be turned to nft and be gifted or sold, mmmmm I need more details. Just these sound something. Already there are numerous ways to generate images and these images can be minted as nfts. Whats unique about what you are building?

5 Likes

Looks like same project with this :

What’s the different TRON Art Fusion features with this project?
please give more details.

6 Likes

What could be some examples for these personalized images? It could be very cool if you can add some visuals :pray: @uchenna

2 Likes

Welcome to Season 5, watching closely as you unroll more updates to your offering, until then…

3 Likes

Totally agree, it seems like an interesting project to work on AI but gotta support it with some pics and examples so it’ll be easier to imagine how its gonna be

1 Like

Welcome to Grand Hackathon Season 5, looking forward for more details on your project

2 Likes

This seems like an interesting concept, I’d like to know more about this project

3 Likes

Welcome to TronDao forum, feel free to interact :handshake:

1 Like

Welcome to season 5, since you have not replied to anyone after posting on the forum, i will reserve my questions for now till i see some sort of interactions.

1 Like

Hello everyone, thank you for your interest in my project.
I had no idea something similar has been done so i am considering changing my project idea or submitting two projects still on the AI track.

@Nana66419 @Nweke-nature1.com @senerrcinar @manfred_jr @ShankarAshok @youvandra @Prince-Onscolo @HODL @Solomon1

9 Likes

If it has been done it can be done again just that u have to be innovative. Just add something to it that the other project didn’t have to make yours special.

Thank you

2 Likes

I share same opinion as with @Nana66419 on this. What was done can be re-done and improvised upon, thank you!

2 Likes

I agree. You can do something similar with innovation. And it will be best to focus on one project. Many developers keep building different projects and then they don’t have time to focus on every project.

1 Like

Feel free Sir, it can be done again
Just add more spices to yours lol

1 Like

The thing is, using DALL-E coupled with blockchain has been done numerous of time. You can find thousands of repos and forks on GitHub. I doubt juges can be seduced if you don’t bring your own personal and innovative touch as they are all web3 professionals. Just spend some time thinking about how will your platform be different and why will creators/users chose your rather than someone else’s. Good luck for the competition!

3 Likes

Hello everyone, thank you for your questions and feedback. I have decided to change my project according to feedbacks i recieved from the chat room and do a Todolist that uses AI and Blockchain technology to filter and save users info and Todolist respectively.
I also plan on leveraging on google api to help chatgpt AI find places and also help users complete their task easily.

For example:
A user needs to visit the barber shop during the weekend, he/she/they can decide to add it to their TodoList and automatically chatgpt should be able to use google api to find barbing saloons near the user area based on the user location.
This data is then stored to the database.
I just started this project and hopefully i should be able to finish up a working todolist with AI and blockchain before the deadline. Other features will be added along the way too.
Feel free to criticize as it will only make me get better.

4 Likes

It really took me a while to come up with this idea, hopefully i can complete it .

Wow this sounds very ambitious and innovative ! Combining blockchain, AI and google API gor toDoList is a first i believe. How will you keep privacy of users when dealing with locations? Good luck to you, Tron/BitTorrent community is here to support you build the best !

1 Like