Tronjoy by Tronjoy Team – Free NFTs and prizes for early adopters

Great to have you onboard, thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Hi @TronJoy Welcome to S4 of the TRON Hackathon, it’s a joy to see your project here! Also thank you for responding to the questions of the TRON community.

I had a question hopefully you can help me with, which is how Tronjoy plans to expand its collection of games and engage with its user community to ensure a constantly evolving and engaging gaming experience?

1 Like

Thanks for your question!

We are doing it in two ways: first, adding minigames created by other developers, where we purchase the licenses and add them to our platform and connecting them to our tournaments and / or wager smart contracts.

And second, by developing our own games, as we are already doing with Duelers:

2 Likes

Esto es perfecto para dar variedad a la plataforma.
He intentado acceder al juego desde el ordenador para probar la mejora que me dijiste, pero no me permite entrar.

1 Like

You guys are doing very great, we just need to support and create a serious awareness for people to know what is been built on tron.

Keep it up

1 Like

Tienes razón, esta temporada es impresionante.

1 Like

Are you getting any kind of error? It’s working fine on our end.

Feel free to get in touch with us via telegram to explain further if you want

1 Like

@TronJoy Your project is so great! Reminds me of retro games from my childhood. What nostalgia. I wish you luck for this Hackathon Season 4! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind words! I’m glad that the project brought back some good memories for you. I appreciate your encouragement and support, and we are confident in the direction of our project and excited to see how it progresses in the future :slightly_smiling_face:

Minting has started! :boom: :boom:

We have whitelisted today the first batch of wallets that completed the requirements, and the first arcade machines has already been minted. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hola, ya he mintado mi máquina, gracias.

3 Likes

It looks great! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope you like the design of the arcade machine you got.

Thanks a lot for your support :blush:

1 Like

Si me gusta, no tengo predilección por ningún modelo en particular, ha sido un buen detalle por vuestra parte y con eso me es suficiente.

1 Like

Minting the game machine itself is a cool idea.

1 Like

This is supercool, i am really happy for you my chairman.

2 Likes

@Nana66419 Gracias, anímate a mintear la tuya. Vas a pasartelo en grande con los juegos y se bien que te gusta jugar.

2 Likes

Will go ahead and do the needful.

2 Likes

That’s great! You are welcome to share here your arcade machine :hugs:

1 Like