Tronjoy – Introducing Free-to-Own: Claim your free NFTs!

Fast update!

These are the personalized arcade machines that we will be adding so far:

• Tronjoy
  • Tron
  • ApeNFT
  • Cukies World
  • Tronbulls
  • Tron ninjas
  • Turu global

We would like to have between 10 and 15 personalized arcades, so there are still a few spots to be filled.

Which other projects would you like to see with personalized traits? Let us know! :game_die: :8ball:

7 Likes

Hola, estoy deseando ver las imágenes de las máquinas.

2 Likes

Free to play and free to own. Awesome, also if i read right there will be rewards for users of the platform aside them betting against each other in a winner takes all competition.

This begs the question, how is the team planning to raise revenue for all these rewards since all NFTs will be given out for free?

1 Like

Awesome to see earning rewards in TRX and stablecoins

1 Like

That’s a good question! We are going to use our own funds initially to reward the users. We have a budget of around $20k at the moment reserved for this. This reserve would be increased if we win any prize in the Hackathon.

We expect that this will be enough to build a community and show how our concept works, prior to start looking for other investment group willing to join us to expand the project, launch our own token, etc.

6 Likes

Really like the concept of free-to-own as its focuses on a big part of the community who might not have the funds to be able to buy NFTs while being an active part of the community and contributing to the success of TRON and specific projects.

It’s actually similar to @ThanXFinance where people can earn free crypto just by shopping online. Kinda a similar story with a different focus.

Good luck for your project!:fire:

3 Likes

Hola, les deseo mucha suerte ya que han implementado un proyecto diferente y también han logrado asociaciones con proyectos que se presentan en este Hackaton, es una experiencia que puede resultar muy constructiva, tanto para usuarios como proveedores.

3 Likes

Thanks and congrats for your work too, it’s an interesting idea :slight_smile:

In our opinion bringing value to Tron users should be always the main goal, and if they can get that value without investing any money, much better! :game_die: :8ball:

3 Likes

I’m glad to share that we will also have a personalized arcade machine for Tronbies

I update the list with the confirmed projects so far:

• Tronjoy
  • Tron
  • ApeNFT
  • Cukies World
  • Tronbulls
  • Tron ninjas
  • Turu global
  • Tronbies

At least 2 more left! Which ones would you like it to be? :game_die: :8ball:

5 Likes

Quick update to share the design made by our illustrator for Tronbies. Hope you like it as much as we do! :grinning:

5 Likes

Where should we mostly look up to, for dsvelopment/information on the project?

2 Likes

Currently we are doing all the updates here in this thread, but we have already created a twitter account and will start using it for communication:

https://twitter.com/tronjoygames

We will also be setting up a Telegram group in the next couple of days. We will share about it in Twitter.

5 Likes

Thats great to have a reserve in place, it is true what our fathers say that when a blind man says he will throw a stone at you, then he might be actually standing on a stone to make that bold claim

I know you will bond well with other projects here so that u can end up getting a strategic partnership with some of them. Wishing you all the best.

1 Like

From the Cukies World Community, you have our support! Wish you the best in order to win a price in the Hackathon !!! Keep up the great work! :muscle: :crossed_fingers: :checkered_flag:

1 Like

This is great. Following your twitter account so as to stay updated with your latest information. Wishing your team all the best

1 Like

Hola, me encantaría poder unirme a su grupo de telegram una vez creado, ya que es por donde me muevo.

2 Likes

Good Project. :pray::ok_hand::bangbang::raised_hands::fire:

1 Like

Excelente proyecto, ésto será una revolución en la red de Tron

3 Likes

sure would not miss this for any reason

2 Likes

amazing project. This will do well

3 Likes