Tronjoy – Introducing Free-to-Own: Claim your free NFTs!

I see you managed to vote finally, congrats and thanks for you vote! :grinning:

I’m sharing a few more design of our arcade machines:

Thanks @fabsltsa for letting us create an arcade machine for Just Money! :coin:

4 Likes

My pleasure, it looks great :ok_hand:

Good luck for the hackathon :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

This is another project am looking forward too hope it comes to pass

1 Like

Going through the project gives me Joy cause I’ve seen a display of ingenuity in the project. This is really Tronjoy, always giving Joy. Kudos guys.

3 Likes

So much art in this work :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks @Fortunate, @Rini29, @prathapada, @NewtyJESUS, @aypzt, @MONST3R, @uri89, @TronNinjas, @Chicago_BTC, @Nana66419, @Aadit, @KLesku, @Youngyuppie, @khrispyshots, @Blizz, @melmak, @De_icon, @Mully, @Yunik and @yusufnasir for your feedback and kind words! :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

If you like what we do, this is the last date to take part in the community voting! :grinning:

Your vote would be very much appreciated and will help us a lot during the development phase.

https://forum.trondao.org/t/tron-grand-hackathon-season-3-community-vote/13984/5

We are option #21.

Thanks a lot for considering it! :game_die: :8ball:

5 Likes

Hi, this is a lovely desigh!! Yes I like it!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

wow this is awesome thanks to the community

2 Likes

Thank you @Meli and thanks @bryan5! :two_hearts:

If you would like to vote us it would be so helpful! We are option #21 :slight_smile:

https://forum.trondao.org/t/tron-grand-hackathon-season-3-community-vote/13984/5

Thank you! :game_die: :8ball:

3 Likes

Hola, mi voto ha sido desde el primer día, creo que este proyecto ha presentado una perspectiva diferente, en la cual tanto la asociación con otros proyectos pueden reportar beneficios a los usuarios.

6 Likes

Interesting way to use the rarity on NFTs for how many times you can play. Will be interesting to see this play out.

1 Like

Thank you! We will see it working soon, any feedback is welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Our devs are doing the first tests in the marketplace. So far so good! :game_die: :8ball:

2 Likes

Hey!

I update the list with all the personalized arcade machine NFTS we will have in Tronjoy, referencing different projects related to Tron. We will finally have 20! :game_die: :8ball:

• Tronjoy
  • Tron
  • ApeNFT
  • Cukies World
  • Tronbulls
  • Tron ninjas
  • Turu Global
  • Tronbies
  • Just Money
  • Cubie Art
  • Sunswap
  • Tpunks
  • Bored Apes
  • sTRONger Together
  • LionX (Mafia Manes)
  • Nole coin
  • Tron Beary Club
  • T-rex punks
  • Tblocks
  • Last spot is left yet… :yum:
5 Likes

He leído el proyecto y me parece fantástico :heart_eyes:
Tengo unos cuantos años así que me gustan mucho los diseños elegidos. Los juegos que mas me gustan son los que desafían mi habilidad, sin llegar a luchas agresivas ni movimientos sicodelicos jajaja cuestión de reflejos :sweat_smile:
Mucha suerte!!

1 Like

Hola, me gusta los diseños de las máquinas. les felicito por esta asociación con otros proyectos.

1 Like

Thank you!

That’s the kind of games we will be adding :grinning:

We would like to involve our community in this decision also, so we will probably run some polls to decide the type of new games the community would like us to add to our platform. :game_die: :8ball:

1 Like

2 more designs to our arcade machine collection. Almost all of them ready now! :game_die: :8ball:

2 Likes

great job. they are cool

1 Like

Hola, Están realizando un trabajo impresionante, además tengo que decir que me uní en el canal de Telegram, las explicaciones y comentarios en la comunidad son muy buenos.

1 Like