Tronnect: link in bio on tron

`

Project Name: TronNect
Project Track: Web3
Team Name: tronnect
Team Member(s): uchenna
HackerEarth Project Link:frowning:https://devpost.com/software/tronnect?ref_content=user-portfolio&ref_feature=in_progress)
Project Goal: My goal is to help connect all social media in one place and also facilitate tipping from various blockchain beginning from tron
Project Value: Tronnect is a link in bio that helps users connect their social media accounts, important links and also recieve gifts from fans or other users
Project Info:

Project Website: https://tronnect.vercel.app/
Project Test Instructions: go to the tronnect website, connect wallet, claim a username and start editing your account
Project Details: https://youtu.be/yRLBc2fx2EA?si=KD7xEDXdIniMAT5n

Smart Contract links:

Project Milestones:
Milestone 1 :white_check_mark:

1. Building of the landing page
  2. Writing of the smart contract
    Building of user verification contract
    Building of the user registration contract

Milestone 2
Tipping feature (progress)

10 Likes

Tronnect addresses the growing need for centralized social media management and fan monetization within the blockchain ecosystem. It aims to connect all your social media profiles in one place while facilitating tipping from various blockchains, starting with Tron.

• How will Tronnect incentivize users to connect their social media accounts and claim usernames, especially in the early stages of adoption.
1 Like

Welcome to Grand hackathon season 6 but with some missing deta/update

1 Like

When are we going to have all the missing details updated?

2 Likes

Welcome to Hackathon Season 6, I can’t help but be amazed by your offering. Integrating social media accounts into one platform and enabling blockchain-based tipping, particularly starting with Tron is a thoughtful initiative.

What measures are in place to prevent abuse or misuse of the tipping feature?

1 Like

Welcome to the Hackathon of the Season 6, please I will really like to know if you will add another Blockchain outside Tron in the future, thank you

1 Like

They are being added

2 Likes

Yes we intend to add all blockchains as top
Currently in milestone 2 the tip function would be working but on tron only

1 Like

Adding all of the Blockchain will be really good for the growth of your project, thank you

1 Like

hello “tronnect” team.

Do I understand correctly that your project claims to be somewhat similar to the “Linktree” platform from Web2?

1 Like

Yes it’s similar to linktree or linkme but web3 version with tipping feature

Currently I do not have any measure in place to avoid over tipping, u personally feel tipping is by choice so if you love a user profile or personality and you want to tip a thousand bucks? Go ahead🙌

1 Like

Are you still participating in this hackathon with your project because pre selection will end soon and you are still yet to add some important details to your post especially your HackerEarth Project Link

2 Likes

Hi sorry how do I get my hacker earth link

I believe the instruction should be in the hackathon guidelines but @WindsOfChange92 @SimbadMarino @fabsltsa @maaz will be in better position to guide you properly

1 Like

Thank you @xcitydev helped already

1 Like

I got that loud and clear, goodluck as Hackathon progresses.