TrūQoin - Crypto Mining Cooperative

Welcome to the TrūQoin movement!

6 Likes

You did add a TruQoin loge as a profile picture… and this Activity is to add 600 activity points, but you added an picture which has the tail of the “Q” clipped off.

This opens a topic to discuss here in the Hackathon.
Should the 600 points be only given to those that use the ICONs we have added above, which have a big boarder around the “Q” so that the tail is not clipped off?

What are your thoughts?

FYI - (Another topic to hold a conversation on)
By replying back and forth in this way we are holding a conversation, and that is eligible for 500 Activity points for holding a conversation in a day. Out of the 50,000 points possible there are 500 points for having a conversation of 5 replies in a back and forth here.

Screen Shot 2022-07-30 at 4.16.01 AM

7 Likes

The logo looks good now. Thanks for checking it. I’m still not sure how the “Reply” works. Even if I replay to your specific post, it looks like it posts my message to everyone. Is that the way it’s suppose to work?

8 Likes

Having the best cannabinoid (medical blend) products paired with TruQoin, is a GREAT recipe for our health and financial future!

6 Likes

Great to see a product backed crypto in the market finally

5 Likes

Truqoin is Fantastic very unique, the first Qoin that backed by a product that help people not only for health but also wealth. I’m Lovin’ it.
cbx4health and TruQoin for wealth

4 Likes

This is very rewarding TruPoints to TruQoin

5 Likes

Wow, it’s great to participate and gain TruPoints, can’t wait to receive the points

6 Likes

TRUQOIN in 2022 Hackathon is exciting. This is the only coin out there with real intrinsic value.

3 Likes

Truly a trendsetting company. Looking forward to better health, both physically and financially!

5 Likes

Hi Everyone, Truqion on the go :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

5 Likes

Welcome to the TrūQoin project @ the TRON Hackathon forum.

You will need to update your profile to include your Miner ID number, to receive Activity Points!

8 Likes

Welcome Miner # 19772 @joel19772 to the TrūQoin project @ the TRON Hackathon forum.

7 Likes

Welcome Miner # 20563 @20563manny to the TrūQoin project @ the TRON Hackathon forum.

4 Likes

Welcome to the TrūQoin project @ the TRON Hackathon forum.

You will need to update your profile to include your Miner ID number, to receive Activity Points!

7 Likes

Welcome Miner # 20602 @Cmg20602 to the TrūQoin project @ the TRON Hackathon forum.

5 Likes

Welcome Miner # 20589 @20589Edwina to the TrūQoin project @ the TRON Hackathon forum.

7 Likes

I am so glad I am a part of TruIQ Global, the company where TRUQOIN is linked. Indeed. TRUQOIN is a product based cryptocurrency. The only crypto that has CBX4 products. So, what can you ask for with TRUQOIN, Crypto…Business…and Health.

17329 Emz
TruQoin

9 Likes

I found the profile page. Is there a specific field where I should enter my miner ID?

4 Likes

Good day my TruIQ family!
May you all have a wonderful day.
Stay safe and healthy!

3 Likes