TrūQoin - Crypto Mining Cooperative

Thanks Dan. I will make sure we announce this on our Wed Zoom training and in email to all the Members. If your could, please share the link here and I will also place it in the TruIQ web site.

6 Likes

It’s exciting to see everyone joining in. Lets share your amazing stories of how TruIO products have helped you and your families. That’s the best part of hearing from all of you! Oh, and more TruPoints is good too :wink:

6 Likes

I have a friend who wants to buy TruQoin. I see where it just keeps going up and I know we can get it through the company, but can you let us know when it will be available on the Exchanges?

4 Likes

Installing the TronLink wallet video

Please be sure to Subscribe to the Youtube channel.
Please be sure to Like to the video.
Please be sure to make positive comments on the video.
Please be sure to Share to the video on your Social Media.

Positive Activity Creates Positive Value! :smiley:

7 Likes

I am so glad to have Truqoin. The only crypto i know that has a product base company.

5 Likes

Truqoin is exactly what i was waiting for because i know i will retire with style.

6 Likes

TRUIQ goes well with TRUQION … Gives us all the Health Benefits and Wealth as well …

5 Likes

How to Join TruIQ to start Mining

7 Likes

Hi TruQoin Miners…Benefits we get from this crypto is Health gain and wealth gain. Thanks to TruIQ Global…The Company that I TruQoin is linked and am a member.

4 Likes

TruQoin…The only Crypto with health products attached. What more can you ask for? Wealth with TruQoin and Healthy with TruIQ Health products.

4 Likes

Good morning. Glad to see this movement gaining more and more traction

6 Likes

Happy Monday TruIQ and TruQoin family!
As I mentioned yesterday, I’ll tell you my next favorite TruIQ product and why.
CBX4 Body Mist - My family and I spend a day at Lake McConaughy in Nebraska. We all got sunburned and had difficulty sleeping. When I got home, we drench the burned part of our body with CBX4 Body Mist. Not only we were able to sleep because it numb the pain, it also removed the redness. The next day, the burn was brown having a nice tan skin. Tomorrow, I’ll share more story on why CBX4 Body Mist is my favorite. Our product works and I love it!

7 Likes

Video on how to join the Hackathon.

7 Likes

Hey MINERS, If you are having trouble posting more than three times to a single post (message), go ahead and make two posts on any other message. Don’t worry, you will still get the full 500 TruPoints for posting multiple messages.

9 Likes

Keep posting CBX4Health! It will be great!

6 Likes

1st of August and only 22 days to get your points! Another great day at TruIQ and TruQoin. Block 5 is closing soon, so don’t drag your feet. Get your Hackathon Mining done and get more TruQoin from block 5.
Oh yea, my Smart Ship runs tomorrow and I can’t wait to see how many Transactional points I’m going to get. Hmmm, $120 SShip X 6 PE X 50ish in SS… you do the math. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

VOTE VoTE vOTE VOTe

Now it is time for us to tell the TRON DAO how great our TruQoin project is! :heart:

10 Likes

Good news everyone! Have you heard a new coin that would give profit to the masses? A coin that has intrinsic value? A new coin that has a very good upside potential? Let’s start building financial legacy with this coin called TRUQOIN!

8 Likes

Introduction to TrūQoin - Meeting with South Africa Leaders

Introduction to TrūQoin cryptocurrency mining Cooperative. Meeting with several leaders from South Africa.

8 Likes

:zap: Please help us grow and subscribe to the YouTube Channel!

YouTube Chanel

7 Likes