Vault - Uncompromising Asset Security and Account Abstraction

For a reason I don’t know, I didn’t get notification of this message. Sorry for late reply.

You explained it well, I saw you made it into this week. Voted for you team. All best

3 Likes

Hello.

The original tokens are secured in Vault’s core smart contract through a combination of time-based locks and customizable Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) layers. When users vault their assets, they receive mirrored tokens at a 1:1 ratio that can be freely used across Web3 applications while the originals remain locked. To access the original tokens, users must complete all configured security layers and return the mirrored assets. This unvaulting process is entirely trustless and requires satisfying any combination of time locks and MFA conditions set by the user. Even if a wallet is compromised, the original assets remain secure in the vault and can be recovered through our account abstraction system.

1 Like

The recovery system is secured through multiple layers of protection, including Zero-Knowledge Proofs and our custom Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) system. Recovery can only be initiated after successfully completing all security layers configured by the user when they first vaulted their assets. Our account abstraction system ensures that even during the recovery process, the original assets remain locked in the vault until all verification steps are completed. The process is entirely trustless, meaning no third party (including Vault) can access or move the assets during recovery. Additionally, the recovery process requires proof of ownership through both Web2 and Web3 verification methods configured by the user, making it extremely difficult for attackers to exploit.