Withdrawn project

Our team has decided to withdraw due to a lack of time.

11 Likes

Welcome to TRON Hackathon Season 6, zkVault team, wishing you the best of luck buddy

5 Likes

Thank you - looking forward to the build!

1 Like

Hello team welcome to Hackatron S6, wishing you all the best.

Please I have interest in this.
Asset recovery in the event of wallet compromise. Please throw more light on this for me.

Asset can be recovered in the event of wallet hacks?

6 Likes

Greetings, I am welcoming you to Season 6 I have read your write up it is a really interesting one so far, how about you tell us everything interms of the current status of the project milestones

4 Likes

Welcome to Season 6, it’ll definitely go down as a Season to remember, given that 6 is an even number. So all things being even, I read your offering, on one hand I was impressed, on the other I’m still trying to wrap my head around the theatrics of how everything works, but for further clarity;

Given the delicate nature of managing digital assets and personal data, has zkVault taken any regulatory compliance requirements into consideration, particularly with regard to data privacy and financial regulations?

4 Likes

I think this relies on z assets being used by other protocols in DeFI. What si your plan for integrating zAssets into places like Sunswap farms, Justlend and other platforms?

4 Likes

Welcome to this season 6 hackathon. It’s been difficult for me in understanding your product offerings and I will like you to explain in clear terms how the ZKP-based account recovery process works, and what makes it secure.

4 Likes

Welcome to Grand hackathon season 6, good to see you are building on bttc if am not mistaking,…am eager to hear a response about the recovery of compromised wallets as @Prince-Onscolo asked
Wishing you all the best

6 Likes

Welcome to Trondao hackathon season 6, wishing you all the best buddy

2 Likes

After going through your nice project,there are some important questions I will like you to address.

(1) In what way will zkVault attract new users who may not be familiar with ZKP technology,and will there be educational resources or tutorials available.

(2) how will it mitigate social engineering attacks where users might be tricked into revealing their credentials or ZKP,

(3) How will zkVault leverage the unique features and functionalities of the Tron network to enhance its own capabilities.

2 Likes

The project looks sick :fire:all the very best for the hackathon would love to be one of the early beta testers for your application.

Keep building .

3 Likes

oh nice so from the 2nd paragraph, assets are locked onchain through Zkvault and to be able to get them you need to pass through a lot of security checks.

So basically, they can get access to your wallet but not your assets when you use Zk vault protocol

2 Likes

Thank you for telling me about the update on your project milestones

1 Like

Regarding zkVault’s user data privacy and regulatory compliance, I appreciate your thorough response. It is admirable that you are giving these issues careful thought and making them a top priority in the course of developing your project.

As you pointed out, it might be quite important to have specialized legal counsel to confirm regulatory compliance, particularly when the initiative gains momentum and acquires additional funding. Have you thought through a schedule or approach for hiring legal counsel to guarantee thorough adherence to pertinent regulations?

3 Likes

While still reading your post and the questions asked by other community members, then your response to those questions, I picked this which attract my concern. Most DeFi projects with 2 FA always have an alternative in case of users inability to verify ownership through 2 FA. Won’t the attacker exploit that means in completing their attacks.

If there is an absent of using alternative methods to bypass users verification of ownership in the zkVault, what should be the fate of a user in the case of loss of device

3 Likes

Since this project is about integrating zAssets into DeFi protocols, can you explain how developers can integrate zkVault into their protocols for enhanced asset security?

2 Likes

Thanks for the explanation, wishing all the best buddy.

1 Like

Ok you have given a very wonderful answer to my question thereby making it easier for me to understand what your project aims to achieve. In taking it in bits, can you tell me how zkVault will ensure the seamless integration of various MFA providers within its smart contract framework. And if there are any potential implications for DeFi protocols if they adopt z-tokens for staking and liquidity farming.

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying your current strategy to regulatory compliance and legal counsel involvement for zkVault, it’s understandable that at this prototype stage, your primary emphasis is to demonstrate capability and promise.

One thing really comes to mind as I re-read your entire reply, as you prioritize crucial areas for legal knowledge, have you undertaken a thorough risk assessment to identify potential legal and regulatory concerns related with zkVault’s development and implementation?

1 Like