Voting is LIVE what next?

What project are you voting for?
Are you excited? what do you expect to see after this?

12 Likes

Better to review all the projects again one more time. Since more than half of the applications have been invalidated it should not take too much time.

Good luck to all participants who are still in the running!

10 Likes

Hola, son varios proyectos votados en diferentes pistas, siempre es emocionante el tiempo de votaciones . Un buen resultado.

Suerte a todos los participantes.

3 Likes

Really excited for the voting. Let’s get it

3 Likes

You are right mate, it take not much time to do that and it will even improve the project

3 Likes

We are ready to lunch the game

6 Likes

Can’t wait for that mate

3 Likes

I’ll be voting for PalmTNFT in NFT voting session and I’ll love to see them win because they have the best project

3 Likes

I m super excited about voting :crazy_face: I hope i can get basic badge until the time is up :star_struck: :star_struck:

2 Likes

Finally we can now vote

4 Likes

Yeah definitely. My top picks now are blockshop, turuglobal and leading edge. How about you?

1 Like

Will start checking again all the projects now. It will be easier since half of them are out.

1 Like

Congratulations voting on point

1 Like

My best pick is Stabln in Defi section!
The world first stable NFT! So attractive for me!
After vote, looking for result of devpost

1 Like

Congratulations . Thanks boss

Looking into each project and their details. Anyone that i’m convince with, i’l definitely vote for.

Is that really the best you could pick?

1 Like

Yeah, because I supported from the season that project first uploaded

1 Like

Yes o, i have just achieved trust level 1. So happy i will now be able to partake in the voting.

1 Like

Really excited for votinggg I hope i can do it :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: