Voxel Game - On-chain voxel game in which users truly own their assets

Because it is a Minecraft-like game. How can I change it a lot? Minecraft is Minecraft.

Dude, I read the comments, you still reply shamelessly. You stole the content that the man shared to learn coding, everything is the same, from the menu to the interface. Sorry, that’s not how the TRON hackathon works.

1 Like

Minecraft is minecraft and stealing is stealing. You will be banned! @StevenTRON I agree to @BertJanRider. This content is definitely theft

1 Like

@SimbadMarino please look into this

4 Likes

Thank you buddy for reporting
@BertJanRider

3 Likes

No other guy reported @BertJanRider, I just came and saw chaos ahahhaa. Thanks to him

3 Likes

reported as well! nice to see some people realized it. Inform the youtuber buddy so he can learn the situation :face_in_clouds:

2 Likes

@icoforcho2 , would you please specify the repository you forked your minecraft version? We have to be careful on licensing when using others code. If possible also please share your own github repo to analyze community claims. Thank you!

2 Likes

He is now changing texts and deleting some parts or trying to change some codes. I monitored him all the time. He believes that changing some parts of code makes that it is his original project. How unethical behavior and he still goes on!

1 Like

Please share other proof to help admin

2 Likes

Yes you are right, let me share now.

It is the guy’s youtube channel I mentioned:

Demo of the game provided by channel:
https://dgreenheck.github.io/minecraft-threejs-clone/

Codes of that demo:

Now after checking those, you can check project owner’s game and source codes. They are same

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your insights about the gaming mechanics and testing platform. Using a Minecraft-like gameplay system can attract a large audience familiar with sandbox-style games, minting Land NFTs as a prerequisite for gameplay adds an intriguing economic aspect to the game.

How are game logic audited and secured against potential flaws or exploits when contained in smart contracts?

Reading comments here, I think you should post the GitHub link to your code for comparisons, that’s all.

1 Like

This has always been a serious crime in every seasons of the hackathon and I believe @admin.hackathon and @WindsOfChange92 has taken notice of your report. Thank you for bringing this up. You can drop any supported evidence that can help them in investigating this

2 Likes

hahahahaha we hate to see this, if this is true that means you are here for our money right? waiting for final verdict from admins. By the way thank you @BertJanRider

1 Like

I am definitely not a fan of sharing private messages. I would just like to point out that @icoforcho2 realized his mistake and said he would stop the project so that it wouldn’t attract more hate from the forum.

We are waiting for the project to be terminated and deleted @icoforcho2 .

1 Like

@Prince-Onscolo it is my first time that something like that I witnessed here. I tried to do what is right. Not to me, thanks to all of you considering this issue/comments and alerting people. TRON forum is together stronger.

3 Likes

Thanks community for bringing up your concerns! Your support is highly valuable and appreciated!! :slight_smile:

There is nothing wrong with taking an open source project with compatible license and upgrade it / contribute to it for the community, however as the team failed to share the source code repository for admins to analyze licensing implications after community concerns we need to disqualify this submission.

@icoforcho2 , I encourage you to look into future integrations, collaboration with source code owner of the minecraft-js game for future hackathons. Thank you for considering community concerns and taking the right decision at the end by terminating the project on your side.

Keep on building!

5 Likes

I am looking and reading plenty comments of proof that your project is a direct imitation of someone else work, why did you do this, is originality so difficult to come by for you

1 Like