Jumble Dude By Mandy - A wacky web3 adventure

Project Name: Jumble Dude
Project Track: Artistry
Team Name: Mandy
Team Member(s): @Mandy
HackerEarth Project Link: https://devpost.com/software/jumble-dude
Project Goal:
Jumble Dude: a wacky web3 adventure! Run, jump, and stumble through the blockchain in this hilarious game. Dodge obstacles, defy gravity, and win!

Project Value:
Dive into the whimsical world of Jumble Dude where entertaining gameplay mechanics await, promising hours of fun with jumps, runs, and hilarious stumbles! :video_game: Power up with exciting superpowers like super jumps and speed boosters, adding excitement and unpredictability to your gaming experience! :boom: With blockchain integration within the BTTC network, enjoy secure asset recording and full ownership rights, ensuring unprecedented transparency! :link: Say goodbye to dull blockchain games as Jumble Dude brings funky vibes and quirky gameplay for endless laughter and joy! :tada: Embark on a wild and wacky gaming adventure like never before with Jumble Dude on the BTTC Blockchain network! :star_struck:

Project Info:
:video_game: Entertaining Gameplay Mechanics: Dive into the whimsical world of Jumble Dude, where you’ll navigate through levels filled with jumps, runs, and hilarious stumbles, keeping you entertained for hours on end! :crazy_face:

:boom: Exciting Superpowers: Power up with epic abilities like super jumps, magnet coin earnings, and speed boosters, adding a dash of excitement and unpredictability to your gaming experience! :rocket:

:link: Blockchain Integration: Harness the magic of blockchain technology within the BTTC network, where every asset and transaction is securely recorded, ensuring full ownership rights and transparency like never before! :gem:

:tada: Focus on Fun: Forget the dullness of conventional blockchain games – Jumble Dude is here to shake things up with its funky vibes and quirky gameplay, promising endless laughter and joy! :tada:

With Jumble Dude on the BTTC Blockchain network, get ready to embark on a wild and wacky gaming adventure like never before! :star_struck:

Project Website:
Jumble Dude Website - jumbledude.fun

Project Test Instructions:

• Login with BTTC Chain Using Metamask
  • Play For FREE And To Make Transaction Keep Enough Coins In Wallet

Project Details:

Smart Contract links:

Project Milestones Completed:

• :video_game: Developing game core mechanisms like gameplay, physics, coin, and other elements.
  • :scroll: Crafting BTTC/Tron smart contracts to enhance gaming functionalities.
  • :link: Integrating the game with blockchain technology for added security and transparency.
  • :jigsaw: Creating diverse game levels to provide an engaging experience for players.
  • :hammer_and_wrench: Conducting thorough testing and optimization to ensure seamless gameplay.
  • :rocket: Launching on both testnet and mainnet to reach a wider audience.
16 Likes

Welcome team, another game to enjoy
Kindly show us demo when ready🙏

4 Likes

Welcome to Tron hackathon Season 6, Jumble Dude sounds like an absolute blast, we will wait for project links and other pending details, all the best buddy

3 Likes

Welcome to the session. Reading from your project.

This reminds me of games like Temple Run
Good you will have your project have the game into Blockchain. Would love to play this. All the best

5 Likes

Welcome to the Hackathon. This is going to be another game to try out on BTTC network. But I will like to know if this is going to be a p2e game. If yes, how is players going to earn from playing the game. Will it be through gameplay or by completing challenges?

3 Likes

Welcome to Grand hackathon season 6
Am kindly waiting for info like website and the rest to be updated,…as building a stuff is not easy as a one man team can you be to handle all from coding to social?

4 Likes

Welcome to Season 6, your project jumble dude low-key sounds like Royal rumble, hope you don’t get sued for copyright infringement lol.
So moving forward, what unique features will set Jumble Dude apart from other web3 games, and how will it attract users?

3 Likes

Welcome to The Hackathon Season 6, one thing I want to know is why you choose the name Jumble Dude, I believe it is similar somehow to rumble in the jungle, you know that boxing match with the champion forever Muhammad Ali

2 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome!

The game’s name is inspired by popular titles in the market, such as Fall Guy and Stumble Guy. Just like those games, ours is all about having fun, jumping, running, and more!

2 Likes

Hahaha, that’s great! We’ve done our research, and fortunately, we haven’t found any other trademarked games with this name. Aside from being a web3 game, our main focus is on providing entertainment, fun, and a great user experience. Once we gather enough users, we plan to expand into multiplayer features in the future.

2 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome! I completely agree with you that handling everything alone can be challenging. That’s why I am fortunate to have a partner who will be responsible for managing social and other communication aspects, while I will be taking care of the technical side of things. Together, we make a great team!

2 Likes

Thanks @Prince-Onscolo @Relate101 @Gordian for warm wishes and game is more like stumble guy. Hope you will have fun to play. Thanks

Thank you for the warm welcome! I appreciate your support.

In the initial stages of my project, I plan to introduce an in-game token feature that players can utilize within the game itself. I will also implement a reward system where completing levels will earn players additional tokens, making the gameplay more exciting and motivating. Looking ahead, I have aspirations to potentially launch this token in the market with liquidity, allowing for further opportunities and potential growth. I believe this strategy will provide an engaging experience for players and potentially open doors for monetization in the future. Thank you once again for your encouragement!

2 Likes

Welcome to Hackathon 6. could you elaborate on the process of developing diverse game levels for Jumble Dude? how does the team plan to ensure that each level offers an engaging and challenging experience for players?

3 Likes

Welcome buddy expecting interesting game of fun.all the best

1 Like

A platform ragdoll game! cant wait to see more!

2 Likes

Am glad you understand that this is not a journey of one man show and good to know you are looking for a partner to gear this up, wishing you all the best

3 Likes

Thank you for replying to me, goodluck

3 Likes

Your responses are lit as I read through them, I can feel a little bit of sense of humor as I read through your replies to everyone beneath your post, that’s strikingly a good customer service trait even though you’re not a customer service representative.

Moving forward, thank you for giving further information about the project’s focus and future objectives. And I’d like to know, what considerations have been considered in balancing monetization and user experience, and how will the team address any community concerns?

4 Likes

@manfred_jr
Firstly, thank you for your appreciation. Regarding community concerns, our plan is to kickstart with a public alpha or beta release. We will closely monitor the response and feedback from the public to guide our next steps. Public opinion and engagement are paramount, so we’ll prioritize them. Moving forward, we aim to have a dedicated team member assigned to specifically handle community matters.

1 Like