Jumble Dude v2 By Mandy - A wacky web3 adventure

Project Name: Jumble Dude
Project Track: Builder
Team Name: Mandy
Team Member(s): @Mandy
Devpost Project Link: Devpost
Project Goal:
Jumble Dude: a wacky web3 adventure! Run, jump, and stumble through the blockchain in this hilarious game. Dodge obstacles, defy gravity, and win!

Project Value:
Dive into the whimsical world of Jumble Dude where entertaining gameplay mechanics await, promising hours of fun with jumps, runs, and hilarious stumbles! :video_game: Power up with exciting superpowers like super jumps and speed boosters, adding excitement and unpredictability to your gaming experience! :boom: With blockchain integration within the BTTC network, enjoy secure asset recording and full ownership rights, ensuring unprecedented transparency! :link: Say goodbye to dull blockchain games as Jumble Dude brings funky vibes and quirky gameplay for endless laughter and joy! :tada: Embark on a wild and wacky gaming adventure like never before with Jumble Dude on the BTTC Blockchain network! :star_struck:

Project Info:
:video_game: Entertaining Gameplay Mechanics: Dive into the whimsical world of Jumble Dude, where you’ll navigate through levels filled with jumps, runs, and hilarious stumbles, keeping you entertained for hours on end! :crazy_face:

:boom: Exciting Superpowers: Power up with epic abilities like super jumps, magnet coin earnings, and speed boosters, adding a dash of excitement and unpredictability to your gaming experience! :rocket:

:link: Blockchain Integration: Harness the magic of blockchain technology within the BTTC network, where every asset and transaction is securely recorded, ensuring full ownership rights and transparency like never before! :gem:

:tada: Focus on Fun: Forget the dullness of conventional blockchain games – Jumble Dude is here to shake things up with its funky vibes and quirky gameplay, promising endless laughter and joy! :tada:

With Jumble Dude on the BTTC Blockchain network, get ready to embark on a wild and wacky gaming adventure like never before! :star_struck:

Video Link :

Project Website:
Version 2 - jumbledude.fun (S7 - Milestones)

Version 1 - jumbledude.fun (S6 - Milestones)

Project Test Instructions:

• Login with BTTC Chain Using Metamask
  • Play For FREE And To Make Transaction Keep Enough Coins In Wallet

Project Details:

Smart Contract links:

Project Milestones v2 Completed (5th Oct 2024)

• :bank: Add Stake and Earn System: Implement a stake and earn system, allowing players to stake their tokens to earn rewards.

• :robot: Add New AI-based Player Mechanism: Implement AI-based player mechanics in the new game, allowing for more realistic and challenging opponent interactions.

• :money_with_wings: Add Token Use in Game: Integrate the game token (BTTC) into the game, allowing players to earn, spend tokens for in-game items and bonuses.

• :bulb: New Endless Game With New Theme: Design and develop a new endless game with a fresh theme, introducing new gameplay mechanics.

• :zap: Add New Powers in Existing Game and New Endless Game: Introduce new powers and abilities in both the existing game and the new endless game, adding depth and variety to gameplay.

• :wrench: Conduct Thorough Testing and Optimization: Conduct rigorous testing and optimization to ensure seamless gameplay, bug-free performance, and optimal user experience.

• :rocket: Launch on Testnet: Launch the new game on the Testnet to reach a wider audience, gather feedback, and refine the game before its mainnet release.

8 Likes

Welcome to Hackathon season 7
Your project is amazing, thumbs up to you, please is this a one man show cos am only seeing one team member @Mandy.
but if I may asked are there ways put in place to make sure your game stay ahead of emerging game trends.

3 Likes

Welcome to hackaTron S7. I remember your entry in the previous season and how fascinating your project is. As a hackathon participant in season 6, can you highlight some of the development/achievements you’ve recorded since your last hackathon participation.

3 Likes

welcome to season 7 freind ! its good to see your project here again with some great project milestones in place. all the best for season :v:

2 Likes

The planned additions of an AI-based player mechanism, a stake and earn system, and token integration all contribute to an evolving ecosystem within the game. The development of an endless mode and introduction of new powers show that the project is not static and aims to continuously enhance the player’s experience

1 Like

Welcome to the Hackathon of the season 7, I know you’re project from last season, is this a brand new one or you just make changes to the old project, thank you

2 Likes

Welcome to the hackathon season 7
Glad to have you in another season of the hackathon. Please include dates in your milestone to help us know the stage you are at the moment and to equally know the upgrade that has been launched live in your project and the ones we should be expecting in the future

1 Like

Welcome to Grand hackathon S7
Glad to have you back, if am not mistaken you are part of last seasons hackathon participants and winner as well, it’s really to see you once again but would love to know the latest developments and milestones you have achieved so far at the V1 as the case maybe, thank you

3 Likes

Welcome to Hackathon Season 7, is this like a rebound of your project from previous season?

2 Likes

Hi,
Thank you for the warm welcome! I have my teammate with me, but she’s currently providing support offline due to a language barrier, which I mentioned last season. I’m optimistic that we’ll stay on trend in game development.

Thank you for the warm welcome! Since our last update, we’ve been focusing on developing new games based on community feedback and exploring more blockchain technology integration. I’ve outlined the details in this season’s milestones. While our last post was made here, we actually began this work last month.

1 Like

Thanks a lot mate and same best wishes for you.

1 Like

Thanks for understanding about milestone.

Thank you for your wishes! In this builder category, we’re focused on enhancing our last project based on community feedback and improving our blockchain integration this season.

2 Likes

Thank you and sure, we are working on some changes in backend so soon we will be updating this post with proper date in milestone section.
Thanks again

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for the warm welcome. We actually won a bonus prize after the hackathon, which really motivated us. We’ve completed the endless game and AI player work, and we’re currently focused on upgrading the smart contracts in the game.

2 Likes

Thanks @manfred_jr and yes we are working on same project with upgraded features and new game within it this time.

2 Likes

Thanks for your response.
Awaiting your reply on my question

1 Like

Thank you for you’re replying to me I can see that you are having a clear goal and vision, I am wishing you success

1 Like

You’re welcome! Reading through your project I can deduce it’s an interesting blend of entertainment and blockchain technology. I think to have the leverage of spike in participation, introduce NFT collectibles that can be used or traded within the game. This will in turn enhance the feeling of ownership and uniqueness, motivating players to participate more.

2 Likes