Jumble Dude v2 By Mandy - A wacky web3 adventure

What are your long-term goals for the development of Jumble Dude, and how do you plan to expand the game?

1 Like

After studying your project I have a question that needs your clarity

• What steps will you implement in balancing the fun and engaging gameplay elements with the need to educate users about the benefits and potential applications of blockchain.
1 Like

We already have plans to incorporate this NFT idea in our upcoming update. Currently, we’re focusing on exploring NFT utilization further and developing an in-game marketplace where players can exchange NFTs with each other or sell them in the future.

1 Like

To elaborate, we envision implementing a comprehensive NFT and tokenization system that will support in-game sales, exchanges, and staking features. Additionally, we plan to introduce various new games in the future to enhance player engagement and enjoyment within the blockchain ecosystem.

1 Like

Hi,

I hope my response to your last question was clear. Regarding the fun and blockchain aspects of our project, we are excited to introduce multiple games, each featuring unique elements such as AI players, various power-ups, and diverse themes to enhance the entertainment value.

On the blockchain side, we will implement a token system that allows for exchanges, staking, and transfers. Additionally, we plan to incorporate NFTs that can be traded, including some unique items, to create a balanced experience that merges both fun and blockchain technology.

@Mandy
Your response concerning my previous question was amazing, and for the update thumbs up :+1: to guys.
#Wishing u d very best

1 Like

Thanks for the update, it has really helped to give me a broader perspective of what you got going on.

1 Like

Are there plans to expand the social aspects of the game, such as leaderboards, guilds, or player-vs-player competitions?

1 Like

Yes, Jumble Dude plans to expand its social features by introducing leaderboards, player-vs-player competitions, and potentially guilds, enhancing community engagement and competitive gameplay.

Thanks a lot @manfred_jr and @Okorie

1 Like

:star2: We’re excited to welcome you to Jumble Dude Game! in Builder Category:video_game: Dive into our wacky blockchain adventure, where fun gameplay meets the power of blockchain technology. Come explore, share feedback, and enjoy the journey with us! :globe_with_meridians: #JumbleDude #Web3Gaming #BTTC

@AKing1997, @Keepitmirchi, @luthfiarifin, @farrellh1, @daniasyrofi, @rikh0, @ZenMystic, @ValentinoLau, @QuestArcade, @JustAuth, @sidh1999, @harshpoddar03, @ianogawa, @albertmends, @jnlewis, @Denno, @BAEKKWANGIL, @Karriz, @tatum, @omh232323, @EvanCFCE, @oynozan, @beycan, @OnChainVision, @constantinpricope201, @MirelaIoana24, @ayushs1, @beforefomo, @dellwatson, @theras, @ferrari, @snair2001, @G_Wong, @chumschat, @panich, @hasitha, @vinhtran, @david7, @Andrea121, @Uch20014life

4 Likes

:tada: Welcome to Jumble Dude Game in Builder Category! :rocket: Get ready for a wild adventure filled with fun gameplay, quirky superpowers, and blockchain rewards. Join the excitement, explore the game, and let us know what you think! :star2: #JumbleDude #BTTC #Web3Fun

@mightyminer, @rose_dawson, @TechSmart, @Vera, @lawar, @vyke007, @faithvibex, @Goldcat, @Alan183, @duongdlh, @August, @thedanand, @0xXavierr, @codingbeast121, @Kojopapo, @kabugu, @ferumflex, @nerd, @TronNinjas

4 Likes

@Mandy
Wishing you and your team all the very best, ald also thanks for presenting an impressive and interesting project.

1 Like

How does Jumble Dude differentiate itself from other blockchain-based games in terms of gameplay and user experience?

Thanks for invite, I’ll try it today

1 Like

How does Jumble Dude utilize blockchain technology to offer players full ownership of in-game assets?

Thanks for the invite, Ill check this out!

best of luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad you still improving the project from last season. What’s live on mainnet from season? Is it NFT or the token?

1 Like

What inspired the creation of Jumble Dude, and how did you come up with the concept of a wacky, blockchain-themed adventure?

Hello @Mandy and welcome back to the HackaTRON!
I’ve tested your game and the staking mechanism is cool for keeping users engaged to the game!

Are you planning any launches to a DEX for your inApp token so users can later on exchange them for BTT or other tokens?

Now that your game has matured, have you thought on revenue models like ads, PvP betting , or any other way to get revenue and expand it even further?

I believe having a revenue model that keeps you motivated and at the same time share some of that revenue towards your gamer base could help on brining more and more gamers

BTW, I’m still having issues with rendering on mac :confused: have you found a final solution?

Best regards!

4 Likes