Jumble Dude v2 By Mandy - A wacky web3 adventure

Hi Jumble Dude Team,

What will the AI player do, and how will it make the game better?

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind words! We truly appreciate your support and are glad you found the project interesting. If you have any feedback or questions, feel free to reach out.

Jumble Dude sets itself apart with its unique blend of engaging physics mechanics and immersive , offering players a rich narrative intertwined with gameplay. Additionally, its seamless user experience ensures that both casual gamers and blockchain enthusiasts can easily enjoy and navigate the game, making it accessible to a wider audience.

1 Like

You’re welcome! I hope you have a great experience. If you have any questions or feedback while trying it out, feel free to reach out! Enjoy!

You’re welcome! I’m glad you’re interested! Enjoy exploring it, and thanks for the good wishes! :blush:

Thanks for your interest! This season, we’ve focused on enhancing the project based on feedback. Currently, we have the token live on the mainnet. If you have any questions or need more details, feel free to ask!

Hello @SimbadMarino ! Thank you for the warm welcome back to HackaTRON! I’m glad you enjoyed testing the game and appreciate your feedback on the staking mechanism.

Regarding the DEX launch for our in-app token, we’re currently exploring options to facilitate swapping tokens for BTT and others!

As for revenue models, we’re definitely looking into various avenues like ads and PvP betting. We agree that a sustainable revenue model not only fuels our growth but can also benefit our gaming community through shared rewards.

I’m sorry to hear you’re still having rendering issues on Mac. We’re actively working on solutions and will keep you updated with any fixes we find for M1-M2 chip.
We have nightly test build here for M1-M2 Chip here, if you get little time then please give a try. https://mac.jumbledude.fun/

Thanks again for your support and insights! Best regards!

1 Like

Hi! The AI player will enhance gameplay by providing challenging opponents, adapting strategies to keep players engaged, and offering a more dynamic gaming experience. This ensures that everyone, regardless of skill level, can enjoy and improve in the game.

1 Like

That’s working properly on my mac, m3. Well done, thanks!

Can you explain how blockchain technology is utilized within Jumble Dude to securely record assets and transactions?

hello, Mandy. I really like the color scheme of your game; it looks pretty cute! I currently see only the web version, are there any plans to launch a mobile version?