Welcome to TRONDAO Forum

So, what is TRONDAO anyway?

TRON is dedicated to accelerating the decentralization of the Internet via blockchain technology and decentralized applications (DApps). Founded in September 2017 by H.E. Justin Sun, the TRON network has continued to deliver impressive achievements since MainNet launch in May 2018.

6 Likes

How can we do that? :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

6 Likes

I love :two_hearts: this project

5 Likes

This is absolutely amazing, glad being here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I see tron has been making some progress on his nice move :blush::blush::blush::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::+1::+1::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::rocket::rocket::rocket::blush::blush:

4 Likes

Thank you for creating this space, weā€™ll work with you to make this great, by following all community guidelines.

4 Likes

Yeah. Lovely forum. I hope we take advantage of this opportunity

6 Likes

Am glad being here, this is great forum

4 Likes

Wow what a great platform

7 Likes

Well said @Vicky šŸ«°šŸ»šŸ¤Œ

4 Likes

What a nice platform to build one another

1 Like

Loves to be here, smelling the moon already :rocket::rocket::rocket:

Thereā€™s no enough chance to comment here

1 Like

itā€™s look hard to get on level one, but Iā€™ll do it some how

2 Likes

Thanks , this is something so rare and worth been early , I hope I am early!

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Fawna: Decentralized Animal Sponsorships

We really appreciate your effort in this forum

4 Likes

@admin.hackathon
Project Name : KeyStream
Project Track : Web3
Team Name : WalnutRock
Team Member(s) : Walden Yan, Rakesh Nori
Project Goal : KeyStream is a platform for people to share subscriptions, API keys, and other real-world access tokens, starting with Netflix. We allow users to earn turn their subscriptions into assets and earn passive income by renting them out in a decentralized system and collecting a small time-based fee.
Project Info : Describe your project as fully as possible! What it does, what problems it solves, how you used TRON technology to achieve it etc

Imagine you are a college student who wants to use Photoshop for a short project but unfortunately Adobe recently ended its program for free educational access. Or maybe you are a researcher digging through the internet for papers relevant to your work but most of them are pay-gated with monthly/annual-based pricing above what you can pay out. Or perhaps you simply want to watch the latest hit TV series but donā€™t want to pay for a while Netflix subscription.

KeyStream offers a way for users to access these subscription-gated resources at a discounted price since they do pay for only the time they actively use the service. It additionally allows those who do own paid subscriptions to turn them into assets that earn passive income while they donā€™t actively need to use them.

KeyStream consists of two components: the website and the browser extension. As a lender, you first use the extension to retrieve your Netflix authentication credentials. You then paste it onto the website, pick a borrower to lend your credentials to, and click lend. After these simple steps, you automatically earn KeyStream Credits every passing second from your customer, which can be converted into TRX in your wallet through withdrawal on the website. As a renter, you first use the website to convert your TRX into KeyStream Credits. You then open the extension and click ā€œRent Loginā€ and wait for a lender to fulfill that request. Once the request is fulfilled, you can go to Netflix, refresh the website, and be logged in. Once you are done renting, you click ā€œEnd rentalā€ and will be logged out of Netflix. All interactions between the buyer and seller, such as making and fulfilling requests as well as payments, are handled through our smart contract deployed on the TRON blockchain. TRON also helps us handle the encryption of the streaming serviceā€™s authentication credentials. Refer to the Technical explanation for a deeper dive into how we utilized TRON.
Project Website : keystream.xyz
Project Test Instructions : Contract address: TBJYskgRUF7x2A8ofFjkC9qWuFJWCpgPiE
Project Milestones : Smart contract deployed, website live, extension developed but still needs to be added to chrome store

21 Likes

Okay :+1:t4: i cool :sunglasses: u know but also complicated

5 Likes

An excellent forum, love it :heart_eyes:

3 Likes