Thank you for taking time out to explain this. Really appreciated

3 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to make this

3 Likes

you are welcome bro
Enjoy your stay

2 Likes

Hello,
i have some issues in TRX Network, anyone help me.

1 Like

What’s your issue? Please ask here publicly

3 Likes

Hello welcome to Tron Hackathon session 4
Welcome to Tron Dao forum

Ask your questions and we will attend to you

3 Likes

Thanks for your consideration

1 Like

Actually, i am faced a serious problem

1 Like

I am new comer to the cryptocurrency world. I still need to learn more on this platform, for which I am in touch with my expert friends. Nevertheless i have make a mistakenly transaction in my binance account.

1 Like

Oh sorry about that.
I believe Wrong transaction in CRYPTO
Are not REVERSIBLE.

1 Like

Are not *reversible, unfortunately

1 Like

From Binance to personal wallet? From Binance to Binance or from Binance to other CEX?

2 Likes

alright brother, you are at the right place…there are a lot of educative topics here created by the community. Find time go through… You can also ask your questions. I have shared zone security tips, search for them and go through… These are some of things you need to know before you get in :pray:

5 Likes

I very politely request the high authority of this network for returned my 50 USDT back to my binance account. Thanks.

1 Like

Tendrá que decirnos si la transacción fué de Binance a Binance, a otro Dex o ha su billetera personal, o a otra billetera por error.

2 Likes

Thanks for the corrections
That was oversight

Once sent to a wrong address or tag
Then it’s gone.

2 Likes

Okay
First, what happened
How did it go wrong?

2 Likes

Except if the other address is a cex, then it might be possible but then he has to see with the CEX’s.

Nothing Tron can do as Tron is a decentralized blockchain and therefore don’t have access to individuals wallets.

2 Likes

Yes your explanation is clear
I hope he understands better

1 Like