3 Likes

Very educative…
:grinning:

I’m still learning a lot.

2 Likes

Tron above the sky…

Great project and I’m happy to be here #tron #i love tron

4 Likes

Welcome brother, you have a lot to learn.
Make some time and read more.
We are here to help you anytime you need an assistance :pray:t2:

2 Likes

متي سوف يتم نزول عملة شاستا عملة رسميه

1 Like

Shasta coins are just testnet tokens. They will and can never turn into a real coin. If u have some and you are waiting for it to turn to coins you can spend, then i am very sorry.

Kindly forget about it ever turning into something you can exchange for real cash.

4 Likes

Hello everyone from the developer of TradeCoin :loudspeaker:

Do you have free time? Are you interested in seeing a project from the category “Defi”? Do you have any interesting ideas and suggestions? Or after watching our project, do you have any questions?

Then feel free to go to our project at the link below

All the best, TradeCoin

5 Likes

Newbie here, please be kind. My funds have been frozen after paying them into Crybit (crybitus), these were sent via Tron, is there anyway I can establish the real account/exchange that they were sent to please? I have the address of how they were paid in.

Suggestions appreciated to try to solve this one! Thank you in advance

4 Likes

from my personal checks I think crybit is not a legit site. Do not know if anyone can help but let’s wait and see. If it’s a scam site that means it’s gone

2 Likes

Thank you for your quick response to this, I am sure you are correct in that it is a scam site, the transfer being deposited in another account and all the rest replicated to look ‘real’. If this was via Tron is there a way to track this do you think?

All comments and feedback appreciated.

3 Likes

you can track it since it’s on Blockchain but don’t think it’s possible to get it back

2 Likes

How might it be possible to do this please, I have the address for the deposit. I was hoping to warn the exchange of such acivity as they are unwittingly part of this, I am sure I am not the only one, it must be hundreds and thousends of dollars being stolen.

1 Like

Hola, como bien ha dicho @Prince-Onscolo puedes rastrearlo en la blockchain, pero la operación es irreversible.

2 Likes

Thank you Antonio for your wisdom, I want to try to stop another scam like this, would orcould the exchange block the scammers if they are aware of the misuse of their service? Sadly I have written off my funds lost!

1 Like

Tendrías que ponerte en contacto con el soporte del intercambio y explicar tu problema, ellos te indicaran, lo que se puede hacer.