Welcome to TRONDAO Forum

WOOHOOOO!!! I am really happy i found this forum today ! godspeed to TRONDAO and TRON ecosystem !

14 Likes

Finally in the Forum ready to get to level 1 and vote for the best teams!!!:tada::tada::tada:

29 Likes

Hi
ငါ့ကိုရှင်းပြကြပါအူး

17 Likes

which language is this ?

17 Likes

It’s really great to be here

Thanks TRON DAO

20 Likes

49 Likes

This is one of the easiest forums to use :+1:

12 Likes

is there a list of the 27 Super Representatives ? thanks

15 Likes

Welcome @tarta84
Yes, all 27 TRON Super Representatives are transparently recorded on the blockchain, you may find them here - TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

23 Likes

Thank you for taking the time it took to make this Lovely forum

12 Likes

Tron network is the best Ecosystem I’ve seen. Love seeing the growth of it.:metal:

15 Likes

Glad to finally make it to the Forum. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

19 Likes

I love the TRON blockchain and DAO. This is only the beginning steps to build a world of abundance. We can see the centralised world has pulled all the abundance up to the top. This system is now crashing. Now is the time for the us all to unite and build a community.

We must recognise that a hierarchy is natural and need to be there. Super Representatives have a role to play and can be seen as being at the top of the hierarchy of voting. This works as a clear system of rules keeps a balance. Then there is harmony.

I have just posted my project in the Hackathon.
TrūQoin Crypto Mining Cooperative

The miners cooperate to build value through their activities. We will reward these Miners for staking TRON for Energy and Bandwidth to community’s mining efforts. The Votes they gain will give our TrūQoin Crypto Mining Cooperative a voice in the TRON DAO.

Our Miners will be rewarded with coin (TRQ) for Voting in the TRON DAO!

This is how we strengthen our community!

57 Likes

I am so excited to be part of this event…and I am very happy to spread with everybody being a member of TruIQ I became more healthy and at the same time I earn truqoins for free…love being part of this company…TruIQ.

23 Likes

Great forum!! Thanks :muscle::muscle:

8 Likes

Tron Strong!! Love this community :muscle:

12 Likes

Who will win this hackaton??

24 Likes

It was good to re-read this great information. I remembered some things I forgot. Thank you

13 Likes

Happy for following growing in tron ecosystem :raised_hands:

15 Likes

Great to join the TRON community

12 Likes