Wevora - The AI-Powered Decentralized Website Builder on BTFS

@manfred_jr That’s something that I haven’t put much thought into yet since I focused on building the MVP. One does not simply build a website editor from scratch.

2 Likes

I really like how you position your reply to me and I will like for me to know, how are you planning to handle the user data securely in the authentication processing, thank you

@ines_valerie During the hackathon phase I won’t be collecting any user data. After the hackathon authentication will be handled by an auth provider such as google,AWS …

2 Likes

coming soon, coming soon, coming soon. But tell me when is it coming, 12 days left…

1 Like

Hopefully before the deadline

1 Like

I get your point squarely, given your focus on developing the MVP, it’s reasonable that some issues, such as user data security and regulatory implications, may not have been fully explored yet. But, how do you intend to prioritize and manage security and compliance issues as you progress beyond the MVP stage?

2 Likes

@manfred_jr since I am not building a Dex or any type of finance app I plan to Implement data minimization practices to collect and store only the necessary data required for our platform’s functionality. I also plan to invest time on user education, they should be aware that the website will be available to the public and that they won’t be able to take it down untill the storage length on BTFS expires.

3 Likes

Implementing data minimization procedures is a noteworthy approach to prioritizing user privacy and security, particularly given the public availability of BTFS-hosted websites.
Are there any legal or regulatory obligations regarding data protection and retention that you must consider while developing Wevora’s data management policies?

@manfred_jr not that I am aware of , but then again I am not well versed in data policies since new policies are being discussed everyday.

1 Like

Okay I am now understanding that you are not going to be collecting the user data for the Hackathon stage, so tell me how are you going to fight the risk that will come with relying with 3rd party authenticity provider, thank you

How does Dropbox, Trello, Notion , OpenAI and countless other companies fight the risk of relying on third party companies to handle authentication? They don’t fight the risk, they accept it and focus on building a great products.

1 Like

I have a general question about BTFS, from your submission I realized it is used to host websites or?

@Prince-Onscolo Yes , it hosts websites built with no code using AI

Are you talking about BTFS in general or your project?

4 Likes

I misunderstood the question. I was talking about my project. BTFS is used to store any type of files not just websites.

1 Like

Ok ok thank you, I get it now

1 Like

Thanks for your reply, it’s testament to how you prioritize user feedback and community engagement.
Staying up to date on new data policies and regulations is critical, especially in the fast changing field of data privacy.
Talking about feedback, how will you incorporate feedback from legal experts or advisers into your platform’s data rules and practices to ensure compliance with changing regulations?

1 Like

As I explained in a previous response. Data privacy won’t be an issue since we will only collect data needed to operate.

1 Like

You make a very good point, thank you for replying to me, I now understand everything

1 Like

Hello Wevora team, by checking your video I could not see any kind of BTFS integration to upload the site after editing it. Would you please help to provide all missing details in your submission including milestones and scope for this hackathon so we can test and analyze further?

Thank you!

2 Likes