Wevora - The AI-Powered Decentralized Website Builder on BTFS

Project Name: Wevora - The AI-Powered Decentralized Website Builder on BTFS
Project Track: Integration
Team Name: Team Wevora
Team Members: @csfm1993
HackerEarth Project Link: Devpost link

Project Goal: Wevora aims to empower users to create websites quickly and easily, without any coding knowledge. By leveraging AI technology, Wevora provides users with intuitive tools to design, customize, and deploy their websites on the BTFS (BitTorrent File System) for increased security and decentralization.

Project Value: Integrating Wevora with blockchain technology, specifically BTFS, enhances the security and decentralization of websites created using the platform. By storing website data on the blockchain, users can ensure their content is tamper-proof and resistant to censorship. Additionally, leveraging BTFS technology allows for seamless deployment and hosting of websites, reducing the barrier to entry for users looking to create and manage their online presence.

Key Features
Currently, Wevora offers the following features:

• No-code website building
  • AI-powered content generation
  • Theme selection
  • CMS editor
  • BTFS deployment
  • Human-readable subdomains
  • Analytics and tracking
  • Dashboard for visualization

During the hackathon period, Wevora will allow the users to build landing pages, but in the future, it will also users to create portfolio websites and blogs.

Project Info: wevora.pdf

Project Website: Wevora.co

Project Test Instructions:

To use Wevora, you will need the following:

• Chrome browser with Tronlink installed
  • A Tron Nile Testnet account with at least 1200 TRX

Once you meet the requirements above navigate to http://wevora.co/
Please note : During the hackathon period users will be limited to creating only 3 websites.

Smart Contract links:
Payment smart contract - required before creating a project (Tron Nile network)

Project Milestones:
The website is live at Wevora.co

Wevora complete demo : https://youtu.be/fZkjXrz8URc
Wevora website editor only: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoWbuVQw3IU

Challenges we ran into
One of the main challenges we faced was integrating the AI model into the platform seamlessly. We had to ensure that the generated content and selected images were relevant and of high quality. Since we are using Pixabay API to retrieve images sometimes the image selected isn’t the most appropriate. Additionally, deploying to BTFS posed some challenges, the test network gateway wasn’t working so we had to use BTFS main net to deploy the generated site files.

Accomplishments that we’re proud of
We are proud of creating a platform that empowers users to create stunning landing pages without coding knowledge. Wevora’s AI-powered features, combined with its easy deployment to BTFS, set it apart from other website builders. We are also proud of the user-friendly interface we have created, making it easy for anyone to build a website with Wevora.

What we learned
Throughout the development of Wevora, we learned a great deal about AI integration, prompt engineering, BTFS deployment, and user experience design. We gained valuable insights into simplifying complex processes and making them accessible to a wider audience.

What’s next for Wevora
Moving forward, we plan to enhance Wevora with new features and improvements based on user feedback. We aim to expand our theme selection, improve our AI prompts, and provide more customization options for our users.

12 Likes

Welcome team Wevora to Tron hackathon season 6. Reading through your project goal and values this are my questions

(1) How does Wevora ensure the privacy of user data when leveraging blockchain technology for website hosting?

(2) Can you elaborate on the benefits of storing website data on the BTFS blockchain in terms of security and decentralization?

And I’ll be looking forward to full update from your team.

5 Likes

oh nice, I think from what i just read from your submission, I am beginning to understand what BTFS is and what it is used for. Welcome

4 Likes

Hey guys, it’s definitely a cool idea, keep it up :+1:

3 Likes

Welcome to Grand hackathon season 6, wishing you all the best

3 Likes

When will website be active?

1 Like

@Andreaxino I didn’t get your first question, can you elaborate more on the question, since by design when a user deploys any website, the website data will be publicly available to anyone who wants to visit the website (static assets, such HTML, js , CSS and images.

As for the second question, storing website data on the BTFS offers several benefits in terms of security and decentralization:

• Security: BTFS uses blockchain technology, which provides a high level of security against tampering and unauthorized access.
  • Decentralization: BTFS is a decentralized storage system, meaning that website data is not stored on a single centralized server but is distributed across a network of nodes. This decentralization ensures that the website data is resistant to censorship and single points of failure. Even if some nodes in the network go offline, the data remains accessible through other nodes, ensuring the availability and resilience of the website data.

During the hackathon phase users won’t deploy the websites directly to BTFS, because this would require the user to own and maintain a node, so for now Wevora will deploy the website on behalf of the user.

Eventually, BTFS will allow users to deploy files without having to run a node, so when it does no one will be able to edit your website since they will need to have access to your private key.

1 Like

@Boyana hopefully before the deadline.

1 Like

How does Wevora make sure users data stays private when they use blockchain for hosting websites?

2 Likes

@Andreaxino Wevora is not meant to host anonymous websites if that is what your question is.

2 Likes

Hello friend good day. Your project idea is so creative and promising.
Hoping to see project website soon so that we can check out :hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you for the reply. This is what i meant

2 Likes

Welcome to Hackathon Season 6, quite remarkable to see an entry in the Integration track. @Prince-Onscolo has been raising concerns about projects seeing Hackathon as a get rich quick scheme and not enhancing further after the completion of the competition and this brings me to my question;

What strategies does Team Wevora have in place to promote adoption beyond the hackathon period?

3 Likes

Welcome to Season 6 Hackathon, I will like to know, do you plan to add more Blockchain features?

1 Like

Welcome to hackathon season 6

• how will Wevora address the growing need for more complex functionalities like forms, e-commerce integrations, or user accounts in future iterations.

• Will Wevora offer a basic CMS (Content Management System) for managing text, images, and layouts within landing pages, or will users need to integrate external solutions.

• Please :pray: Can you elaborate on how Wevora integrates with BTFS, and Will the entire website be stored on BTFS, or will specific elements be leveraged for decentralization

• How will Wevora address potential security vulnerabilities that might exist outside of BTFS integration e.g., user authentication, data breaches.

1 Like

@manfred_jr The hackathon period is for development only. After the hackathon, I will gather feedback, and improve the product. After improving the product I will start promoting the product, on social media, and create a blog to attract users to the product (I have experience as a freelance technical writer for some known companies such as Logrocket, Twilio, and DigitalOcean ). So basically I plan to focus on organic growth.

1 Like

@ines_valerie For now, I will use blockchain to do the following:

• authenticate the users by linking to a Tron wallet,
  • use a smart contract to receive users’ payment for website deployment
  • website will be deployed to BTFS main net
1 Like

@Okorie here are the answers to your questions:

1. Wevora will use Javascript to handle forms, wallet linking for authentication, as for the e-commerce integrations I will think about that once the basic version of the product is ready.
  2. Yes it will have a basic CMS
  3. BTFS will be used to host all static files (HTML, CSS, JS, images)
  4. In the future the user will be able to use Two-factor authentication

Everyone here is a link to the dev demo of the Website editor. It’s not the final demo video .

That sounds like an excellent strategy for post-hackathon development and promotion! Leveraging your skills as a freelance technical writer for well-known companies will surely help you create appealing material to attract users.
Can you provide more information regarding the blog’s content strategy, such as subjects, frequency of postings, and distribution channels?