What are the promising tron nfts to invest long term

Read a lot of great projects here, thank you for sharing them :smiley:

1 Like

TronNinjas sll the way :100:

1 Like

i really need to know it too :blush:

Yu should check out tronbie, Cubie, tronverse and also troninjas

2 Likes

Hola, CUKIES WORLD presenta el juego creado en la red de Tron con sus correspondientes NFTS lo cual lo hace interesante, Libro digital de DEBA también es un proyecto muy bueno es esta cadena

1 Like

Wow this a very beautiful work of art! I’m looking forward to knowing more about this project and I bet this will go a long way and will be here for awhile

3 Likes

Really can’t tell but i feel gamify NFT’s would be beat to look in

1 Like

@Paulpb
tronverse is a really good one i’d like to recommend

Title: Carta a Paul, “A letter to Paul.”

Text
Paul, hermano. NFT long-term, is a great question. We will never bring down a tron_network project, but, will recommend, as of today, only apenft’s_IO web3 domain project. This type of business can be seen, all across, every ecosystem. Just make sure to purchase something popular, so you can make a good buck.

NFT’s failed Paul at large, due to the inflammatory, hype and rhetoric. If you ever see an art project, similar to that of Basquiat, if you ever see an attempt, and this why we love tron, a proletariat, common folk attempt, of artist, to raise funds for her book, for her non-profit, for her art exhibit, go all in, based on artist, her work, and her original thesis.

1 Like

Part II
NFT’s, the whole movement, is just an echo-chamber, hype, Pablo. The space for the NFT, is the space reserve for the artistic soul, and unless, we are able to grow, currently check, the stagnation of our beautiful project, we at TRON DAO LATAM, advise you, to purchase, what you like, for art-for-art’s sakes and collectibles is a beautiful purchase.

Moreover, and additionally. We have, and we are functioning, in the only true and holistic attempt to create, some democratic, consumer friendly, and scalable. A long-term investment is $TRX, you will see, we project, dependent on the total growth and retention of the bottom 36% of our “ecosystem capital” to be owned by the bottom 36% of $TRX-ECO-Wallet Holders.

TRX is a 1-10 year hold, dependent if we are able to do this right.
BTTC is a beautiful long-term hold.
JST is a beautiful long-term hold.

1 Like

And, we must, no rely, on Justin Sun, alone, Pablo. A beautiful NFT project, will be if you are able to become a TRON DAO Ecosystem Ambassador, share your best practices, document the process, sell chapter of your experience as a NFT, and allow us to create the “stabilization” of USDD, our, of a project two equivalent {we are too, too, too, interwined, sadly, with the fall of bad-actors, and eth-native tokens and participants}. But investing in USDD, is a great bet (if careful).

The name of the game, Pablo, is to create true community, in and within an amazing dAPP, and platform which is apenft_io, also make sure, that none of you fall victims to the fake ape token, that sometimes and sporadically is added to your wallets.

Pablo, but I will recommend, for example. Our native, homegrown art-project, Lonely PopTron. Focused on elevating, mental health. I will, to be honest. Invest on Longely Pop Tron, if there’s a bridge between, Lonely Pop Tron, and providing mental health services, throw a mental health support and service network to all of our employees, and the “for example,” Japan-market.

We must think holistically, always do that. And be pragmatic. Savings equals 30% of all capital, example. Then break down your investments into fractions, with crypto being one, then go and work your way down, to art.

LonelyPop Tron, save it. Would love to learn more about the artist.

Keep the good eyes, Pauls. Of thinking long-term.

Love,

TRON DAO LATAM
Matamoros, Tamaulipas
at: tron together lat on twitter

We are young, let us build our ecosystem together. We strongly believe in art, and Paul, “double dog-dare you,” to join us, and purchase and gift one LonelyPop this holiday season. Love you, always.

2 Likes

Hola, en estos momentos hay proyectos que presentan NFT y que han estado en los hackatones desde el inicio, en los posteriores siguen estando dando novedades y siendo activos , como ejeplo tenemos el libro electrĂłnico de Deba, LionX, Cukies World, lo sigo desde el principio y presenta un juego diferente con a la larga valor del NFT. Entre muchos otros.