What are the promising tron nfts to invest long term

What are the promising tron nfts to invest in long term?

38 Likes

Tronverse (Former Tron Bull CLub) is a nice project, the team has been active and delivering new features since the launching

11 Likes

VersacBrickSquad NFTs are the Future

7 Likes

Check out Tron Ninjas, I believe they have a bright future ahead. Low cost of entry, and lots of opportunities for passive income and holder benefits. Definitely a bang for your buck. Team is amazing and hospitable as well.

11 Likes

after reading for a little while ive come to like Capitol Lion, JustRug, Africa Stars ,Tronbies, and trex punks! i have some more reading to do tho im sure there are other great projects!!!

4 Likes

Look like we have the same thinking…… go go go TronNinjas :fire:

7 Likes

TRON Name Service feels like a good project!

7 Likes

TronNinjas all the way​:fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Cukies world still my favorite project in Tron …… go go go Cukies

3 Likes

Great. Will check it up

1 Like

Great. Will definitely check it up

1 Like

Hey, why don’t you check out Tron ninja, I believe it’s promising

3 Likes

Cukies world, sera uno de esos juegos que sera muy rentable para invertir :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::earth_americas::ok_hand:

1 Like

Make sure they have utility. 99% do not. They need to be building something that people will use. Whether it’s a game or a club, its got to have utility and purpose.

3 Likes

https://www.prospective.world/

Good post! Very interesting

1 Like

Cukies world is very interesting

I am thinking that too

2 Likes

My favourite are Cubie, AfricaStars, VBS, Tronbies, LionX MusicDao, Deba’s e-book cause their teams are very active and constantly bringing new development. I also like T-Rex punk team as they are also very active on Tron.

Edit December: how come I forgot to mention Tronninjas? My ninjas are staked from start and bring me $TNT and $TRX passive income :fire:

5 Likes