What Keeping You in CRYPTO?

Lols, a very bad boy indeed.
But,

1 Like

are you telling me to take profit?

Just as a friendly reminder incase you forget, or lazy to.

1 Like

ah :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ayoo i hear you thank you Sir

1 Like

I dont see anyone coming to crypto because of community and tech. We come because we want profit. I speak for myself by the way.

If the tech is great then it should be profitable.
If the community is great then it should lead to profit.

I invested my hard earn money and i want to see it grow.
Most of us dont use these techs built and most of us dont even understand how these tech works.

All we understand is money. How good is your tech and community if it doesn’t yield profit. Its all useless in the end.

The main reason people jumped on shitcoins and forget about big projects that are tech savvy all for profit.

3 Likes

Please tell us, the food you ate that lead to this such reply.

Money or profit as we all know, is paramount in crypto.

Additionally, >ME IN DAVIDO’S VOICE…NA MONEY O.

• The community in Crypto if gathered for long without profit will be a menace, imagine the community gathered in good condition and the price not pumping for profit.
    We do see the complaints and the funds.

• For tech, most of the are too complicated or not Related to the average man in crypto to use.

• When people jump into shitcoin you could see the active community with mostly no tech, later the shitcoin doing Their things then the profits made like national cake.

But, no doubt some community are good, friendly band helping. but profit is paramount.

2 Likes

Exactly, i have been with some communities some time past. It was very vibrant when prices were rising and all that. But when prices started dropping people were complaining bitterly.

When there is a new update about the project in the tech side. People will say what is the need for this upgrade if it does not yield any profit.

So u can have the best tech and a great community. If it doesnt reflect in price appreciation then forget about it.

2 Likes

This is it, same with school ( out of Crypto)

Have best school teachers and tech
If the student don’t do well ( prize)
Then it’s no need

1 Like