What Keeping You in CRYPTO?

:thinking: Why are you in crypto?

• For Tech
  • For Community
  • For Profit
0 voters

Vote and let us know!

Happy New week Tronics, let’s get to engage with this topic, both users and project owners, I call on your contribution.

• In crypto for the tech, because I hopes on blockchain is a revolutionary technology with the potential to change the world of many industries, such as finance, healthcare, and supply chain management.

• In crypto for the community, because I believe that the crypto community is one of the most supportive and welcoming communities in the world.
    I am also grateful for the support and advice that I have received from other crypto enthusiasts. In Tron Family especially.

• In crypto for the profits, because I believe that crypto has the potential to generate high returns for investors.
    I only invest money that I can afford to lose, and I always do my own research before investing in any crypto project.

I choosed Community and Profit.
With both, the technology can be well enhance

Let get to Read from you Guys.

6 Likes

please for profit, I don’t lie nor run about the bush lol

But i enjoyed the community along

1 Like

Who no like Profit. The Richest INVESTING $1b and Poorest INVESTING $1 in crypto seeking for Profit.

1 Like

when I started crypto, I saw people tweeting “I am in for Tech”. That time we were in bull market, when the bears started eating them up, they started complaining about price :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
why does the price takes away the tech?

5 Likes

Lols. Here is example of Take Profit.

2 Likes

if you dont take profit in some few weeks you go explain tire :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

So no one will tell me TECH THIS , TECH THAT.
if not, THE WILL SHOW US EXPLANATION SHIT

2 Likes

This is the easiest question I’ve been asked this year, you made it alot easier by including the poll, I did vote for community and profits.
Different individuals have varying motivations, as I know devs would always go for tech.
Overall, it’s a diverse landscape with a range of motivations driving people’s involvement in the crypto space.

2 Likes

Yes, thanks for your vote and contribution.
But even from the point of dev they may still vote for profit too

As the saying goes; “no risk, no reward”
Then why say no to profits lol

hahaha devs uses the tech for money
so they building because of money

We have people who wants to solve problems
Some people too, to solve problem and make money. The latter is more

5 Likes

Fact is; “it’s all about the Benjamins”

2 Likes

hahahahaha exactly
Money money money

2 Likes

Even the cats and birds in the forest is here for profits , then for me the tech follows and for the tech to survive and be fruitful we need to build a wonderful community to achieve greater things together things together which is the bucks :moneybag: and great union from friends that turned to brothers and sisters

2 Likes

Benjamin Mendy fans club :moneybag: :joy:

1 Like

You just finesse it’s in its normal particular order.
Profit>Tech>community.

Commonwealth

2 Likes

Common wealth initiatives :grin:

1 Like

Better to join and take Profit earlier than to be push to the bear zone with pain, agony and explanation.

I saw this post.

1 Like

Am very stubborn, I love the tech

1 Like

CZ is a bad boy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
He knows people lie when they say we are in for the tech

1 Like