Wizard's garden

Project Name : Wizard’s garden
Project Track : GameFi
Team Name : Kar
Team Member(s) : 1, Forum name: Kar
DevPost URL : Manish Karki's (manishkarki0055) software portfolio | Devpost
Project Goal : To build a fun and relaxing farming rpg integrated with tron blockchain.
Project Info : [Will upload it later (working on sildes) ]
Project Website : Wizard's garden (Tron hackathon s3) - Google Drive (windows and mac build will be uploaded here)
Project Test Instructions : Wizard’s Garden is a farming rpg game, Players can access the game build from google Drive link or from itch. Io ( will be uploaded later). The controls for the game are, W, A, S, D FOR movement, G to advance by a day ingame for testing purpose, esc key to open save and quit menu.

Project Details : Here are some screenshots of the game test (work is in progress) .

Project Milestones : The submitted game for this hackathon will have basic functionalities of farming rpg game (digging, clearing grass , stones and stumps , cutting trees, planting crops and making their farm.

12 Likes

Cooool… Is it unity ???

4 Likes

Yes, The project is using unity game engine.

4 Likes

aaay seems so nice, create it and let’s play

2 Likes

Hola, me gustan los juegos de granja, espero ver como se desarrolla el juego.

3 Likes

so cute project, I loved all details

3 Likes

Any roadmap and ETA for launch on mainnet?

4 Likes

There is no roadmap right now, started this project during hackathon, so right now only looking to have a functional prototype.

3 Likes

@Kar Love RPG games, will this use zenny for currency? :laughing: Joke but would be great to see your tokenomics on this one when you get a chance and also some vid links to game play if you can :+1:

3 Likes

I like the screenshots. RPG games are cool. it’s great if you guys can create some lore / interesting story line. just having a blockchain will not attract many users. good luck!

4 Likes

Interesting game you are building here ! I’m interested to know more about how it will integrate within the tron blockchain . When can we expect a website with more details about the game ?

2 Likes

What are the requirements for starting the project?

1 Like

Greetings Kar! Your project seems to be missing details on the following. Please add them to your project. Thank you!

Please Include:
Project Info
Contract Address

2 Likes

It’s a great project coming up with a massive and lovely opportunity for everyone

2 Likes

are there any testnets?

1 Like

All the best guys! The UI looks interesting. Would be more helpful if there is more information on the rules and rewards.