Wow, Happy 2nd Anniversary to Me ๐ŸŽ‰

Today marks exactly two years joining this amazing platform. It has been all fun and very educative. Thanks bro @Nweke-nature1.com for reminding me. I have invited some OGs here and most of them have really help shape the platform. Thanks to you all for the support. Just checked and found out that I have some amazing stats to my name. Being all time leader on this platform in terms of number of likes :fire: Thank you so much you guys made this happen :pray:

As we welcome Season 6, I wish all participants all the best and I am encouraging my fellow community members to stay active and help shape upcoming projects as always :pray:

And to my able admins, thanks for your support
Stay safe @admin.hackathon @StevenTRON @HunterTRON @EMerchant @HODL @Nweke-nature1.com @Nana66419 @Gordian @fabsltsa @Dendorion @TuruGlobal

12 Likes

Happy Trondao anniversary buddy.
Lovely Forum stats, am taking after you. Lols.

Thank you for helping shape this forum
With your active participation, education,
Awareness, marketing and supporting Tron
And its good projects that are products
Of this Tron legacy Hackathon.

All the best leadership.

6 Likes

Itโ€™s funny to see how time flies, and it has been a great and remarkable journey so far,โ€ฆit can only gets better :handshake::muscle:

5 Likes

thank you my guys. You have been helpful

4 Likes

Yesterday was mine :grin::grin: feeling great being here around in the forumโ€ฆ

Hope uโ€™ll be loving this forum, Tron & ofcourseโ€ฆ us Tronics

Wishing more years of being an active Tronic :heart:

6 Likes

Oh nice, happy belated anniversary haha.
Thanks bro. Wishing you same

5 Likes

Happy 2 years anniversary bro :tada:

5 Likes

Happy anniversary sir. You have been an OG in your best way. More grace to you. This forum is happy to have you. Iโ€™m happy to meet you this session

3 Likes

Happy anniversary to you sir.

4 Likes

Thank you bro @Youngyuppie
Thank you my dear @Relate101
:pray::pray:

5 Likes

Thanks @Relate101 @Youngyuppie & @Prince-Onscolo :hugs:

5 Likes

Happy belated anniversary to you my buddy,โ€ฆ wishing you all the best

3 Likes

Congratulations brother ! Many more to come ! You have done a great ton for Tron Network ! :pray:

4 Likes

Congrats mate! 2 years in the crypto world is like 20 years IRL :smiley: Many more years to come!

5 Likes

thank you my brother, you are also doing alot bro.

@fabsltsa hahaha sure bro, itโ€™s not easy

2 Likes

Thank you sir learning from the best ! :wink:

1 Like

There you go Mate, gratz :slight_smile:
We are noobies - starting our journey here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Keep coming mate, a lot to learn from here. You are welcome to our forum. Stay active

2 Likes

Thanks Mate, I need it

1 Like

Congratulations friend, you seem to be very good at it. How did you come about the statistics in the last photo?

1 Like