[2023] Welcome to HackaTRON Season 4!

very important, I think season 1and 2 we had 5 chances for each track and reduced to 3 in season 3 and this season two. Taking it one by one again

8 Likes

Good luck with your voting

6 Likes

Hello everyone, I have a question for experienced users. What is the essence of this vote? Does it affect anything?
As I understand it, the results of the vote will decide who will get what, or did I misunderstand?

5 Likes

It’s the community vote.
This week, judges are also voting but those votes are not public. We will know the final result in 2 weeks.

Check rules:

• Community prize
  • Hackathon prize
14 Likes

Has the public voting round started ?:hugs:

3 Likes

Welcome to TRON DAO Forum ! Yes voting has started - Come and join our HackaTRON S4 community topics and win prizes!

6 Likes

Thank you :pray:
All the best

6 Likes

Here is the link for voting - TRON HackaTRON Season 4 - Community Voting!

8 Likes

Hmm, so you shouldn’t be upset in advance. It is clear that not everything is fair in this voting among users :pensive:

6 Likes

Every user is free to vote for the project(s) he/she wants to support. It’s of course subjective. But I don’t think it’s unfair. Makes sense that the projects that succeeded in gathering a big community of supporters win the community vote.
The builder track already gave a boost to new projects by letting previous participants compete together in their track. And we see that the builder track is the most popular.
My advice to new projects is to not lose hope. Keep building not only dapps, tools and features but also a community of supporters that will help you to gain visibility not only in hackathons but also everyday on social networks.
Good luck to all! :fire:

18 Likes

@Sirluke good luck to you

4 Likes

Greatness! Guess it’s a. Very cool idea

2 Likes

Good luck, JustMoney
Soon moon

4 Likes

Hello fam, remember to vote for your favorite projects.
3 from each track. We still have some days.
Go through their submissions, ask questions and vote

5 Likes

Thanks for the information
I really appreciate it :smile:

1 Like

Thanks. :ok_hand:t4:
good too now

2 Likes

good luck for all → :partying_face:

2 Likes

How long is this round?

1 Like

The voting period should end in 7 hours and a half.

2 Likes

After voting, we will all have to wait for the actual results, winning first place does not guarantee you will hold that first place when the official results comes pouring in.

Some votes will be taken out if it is deemed fake or bot. I hope @fabsltsa you tell the newbies how the forum works.

3 Likes