About the TRON Hackathon category

What were the key rules and eligibility criteria for participants in the TRON Grand Hackathon 2022, and what innovative projects emerged as winners in the various prize categories?

3 Likes

hello bro, I see you stay more active

2 Likes

Thanks fam loving it here

1 Like

happy to hear that brother

1 Like

Yh man am gonna spend pretty much time here going forward

Thank you :blush: so much :pray:

alright, you are welcome

1 Like

What were the eligibility criteria for participants in the TRON Grand Hackathon 2022, and which innovative projects emerged as winners across the different prize categories?

2 Likes

I see you active bro but if you are participating with your project, I donā€™t think you need that trust 1 badge before you can submit your project post. Have you requested for permission to post your project from @WindsOfChange92 and @admin.hackathon ?

1 Like

No, I havenā€™t. Thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

Hi @Youngyuppie I sent messages to both @WindsOfChange92 and @admin.hackathon after submitting my project GiveTron: Charitable Donations on Tron with posts, links etc, but it hasnā€™t been posted yet. Is there a step I am missing? Thank you.

1 Like

Good project participate all people like this

1 Like

I have sent a request to join the Hackathon group so I can post my project, but I havenā€™t received any messages yet. Could you please check on this? There isnā€™t much time left before the Devpost hackathon deadline.
@WindsOfChange92 @admin.hackathon

1 Like

myself in a similar situation

Hello mentors, here is the link Link of project publishedPreformatted text on TRON DAO forum to my post on the TRON DAO forum. I hope you can take a look. Thank you very much!

I have sent a request to join the Hackathon group so I can post my project, but I havenā€™t received any messages yet. Could you please check on this? There isnā€™t much time left before the Devpost hackathon deadline.
@WindsOfChange92 @admin.hackathon

1 Like

Hello mentors, here is the link Link of project published on TRON DAO forum to my post on the TRON DAO forum. I hope you can take a look. Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Big winners will come out of this season Tron will surprise a lot of people :rocket:

:rocket: Brawl Champions is thrilled to participate in the Tron Hackathon and bring our innovative prediction marketplace to the BitTorrent & Tron network! :tada: Weā€™re offering decentralized brawls on major events like politics and sports, and weā€™d love your feedback to help us improve before our official launch on TRON. :1st_place_medal::boom:

:point_right: Test now: https://brawls-stage.firebaseapp.com
:zap: Early users will earn Brawls Tokens that can be redeemed when we go live! :fire: Be one of the first to experience the platform and shape its future. Your insights are invaluable to us!

:zap: All your brawls will be seamlessly shifted to the production version once we go live! :fire:

Support us on Twitter as well and join the community: @brawlchampions

Join us, have a brawl, and start earning! :moneybag: