AffliShop by JustRug - Sales made easy

Affiliate marketing owns the world now

1 Like

love the project, itā€™s awesome

2 Likes

Love the concept! network marketing being brought to defi is the future!

1 Like

Customer care services will be manual, we are either going to communicate via customers email or via a live chat in the platform, itā€™s an update that will come soon.

In the future there will be terms and conditions to be accepted as a vendor, even account verification.
This is a test version so its free for all.

This project is really amazing

1 Like

Nice idea, please i have a question, let say A register as an Affiliate and B also registers as an affiliate.

We both get an ebook with the best commission and we do our best for the book to be sold, is the contract designed in a way that it will be able to track the buyer was really introduced by A or B.

Also the amount paid to be a vendor or an affiliate, is it a one time payment or its a subscription plan subject to weekly, monthly or yearly renewals.

How well are you going to do background checks to verify if a vendor is not selling a plagiarized ebook or selling someones elseā€™s work.
And if that happens are there going to be compensation to the original author and what will be done to deter bad actors from doing so henceforth.

I stand to be corrected.

2 Likes
  1. Each affiliate has a unique referral code for each item listed on our platform. So assuming the buyer buys through Mr A affiliate link, then Mr A will get the affiliate commission.

2)We are still trying to device a way to help and protect real authors
a) We will implement verification badges for authors that we have confirmed to be legit.
b) We will still need to consult a legal practitioner to advice us on how best to approach copyright infringement.
There is still a lot to be done on our end, however we have built to an extent something tangible

5 Likes

This is quite impressive, but one of my question was not answered.
About the payment, is it subject to renewals??

1 Like

The payment will be made 1 year renewal but not for $10 and $20. The price will be increased when we fix everything

1 Like

Ok thanks alot, the earlier real world items are listed other than the ebooks, the better.

Thats my 2 cent.

1 Like

Real world items listing is not so easy to build, it will take a lot of time to get verified vendor that sell quality items, setting up logistics and delivery too is a problem.
We will add real item but in months time, no rush.

1 Like

Yh steady wins the race. Take your time, better to do it right that to rush and crash, wishing you the best this season.

1 Like

Greetings! Your project seems to be missing details on the following. Please add them to your project. Thank you!

Please Include:
Contract Address.

I couldnt see the contracts but love itt ! 3 in 1 ideaā€¦ amazinnng

1 Like

I really love this projectā€¦ Keep it upā€¦

1 Like

The project is built in a way that it can function without a smart contract.
However we are testing automated payment verification system via smart contract and this is the testnet address

Very interesting that this project have 60 likes and 40 comments but only 5 people have clicked the link to the website and 4 to the video :thinking: :rofl: @admin.hackathon

1 Like

Very nice and fantastic projectā€¦

I wonder if there is a market for ebooks + web3. Iā€™ve seen projects that would sell ebooks in the past on the TRON blockchain but didnā€™t find authors willing to sell (legal issues etc.), how would you tackle this? How do you see the future for this?

How will you manage ā€œsensitive contentā€?
How will you manage duplicates/duplication or plagiarism?

As a last question; why would I buy ebooks (+ paying e.g. transaction fees) as I can buy certain ebooks online for e.g. $0.99 or - put price here without a payment + transaction cost

Sorry if these are stupid questions, Iā€™m honestly interested and await your response!

1 Like