ShuoCIAL - A Social NFT Dapp with Gamification - 1st PHASE

Project Name: ShuoCIAL Dapp
Project Track: NFT
Team Member(s): 1
DevPost URL: https://devpost.com/software/shuocial-social-nft-dapp-with-gamification?ref_content=my-projects-tab&ref_feature=my_projects
Project Goal: 1st Phase - Engaging more user to experience passive income by networking.

Project Test Instruction: (check youtube for visual demo)

1. goes to shuocial.xyz
  2. login [tron link shasta testnet] → metamask BTT
  3. click button enter to navigate
  4. choose register with whitelist (public on demo)
  5. fill all the form then mint the profile token using sun TRX
  6. you will enter the dApp and free to explore, wheter to post feed or etc
  7. check if u get free 2000 TestnetUSD
  8. buy product of giftcodes in the store
  9. approve allowance and mint the product
  10. go to profile page, share the giftcode and referral code to your friend or just create 2nd account
  11. create 2nd account using whitelist option (back to step 4) - best is using other browser or just enter 2nd domain
  12. repeat step 5-9 on 2nd account
  13. now on 1st account, check if there’s any distribution, you should receive 30%
  14. repeat again step 10-11 by using 2nd account’s giftcode and referral code and create 3rd account under 2nd account
  15. repeat step 5-9 on 3rd account
  16. on first account, 3rd account will be on level 1 while on 2nd account it will be level 2, so according to rule below, 1st account will receive 20% everytime 3rd account make purchase and 2nd account will receive 30%.
  17. repeat all steps make the 4th account and goes on. 3 nested level for now.
First of all note from me, I'm not building this just for the sake of hackathon but for real usage, and competing the exisiting web2. My vision for this DAPP can be use daily to benefit the community back in many innovative ways. 

10years ago no one know people can make money by streaming on twitch, and surely now there are still new unexplored ecosystem for new business flow. The ecosystem I want to build is quite large yet exciting, I believe the world can shift progressively to web3 through this because this will increase usage and userbase with high traffic activity. This will lead more job opportunity which require maintenance, and security ahead. I love blockchain and all of those innovative idea keeps my adrenaline up, I can't get enough learning them all.

Now let's back to this DAPP, since my overall goal and vision are quite large, and scalable idea with time limitation now. 
So to achieve this realistically, I split them into 3 Phases, and the first phase is already enough for this hackathon. Each phases is also have micro vision and mission.

Phase I: SELECTION
6 contracts deployed, focus on engaging and distribution level
with basic features on FrontEnd

Phase II: EXPLORATION
18 contracts sketch, focus on usage and staking feature.

Phase III: [UNREVEALED]
Gamification implementation, to generate the new cashflow cycle in web3 era

That's brief summary, and I will explain further in video and community engagement later. I cannot reveal the 3rd phase yet since I think that's quite unique and only enabled because the power of blockchain,  and also still need to focus on the quality of 1st phase. 

I'm strategist, and I think 1st phase is enough for this hackthon. I prefer to explain in immaculate way and more prepared material. There are problem with tokenomic in 3rd phase idea and yet havent got time to finish it. 

So stay tune.

SHUOCIAL - 1st PHASE - SELECTION

[UPDATE - BTT TESTNET IS ONLINE TOO NOW]
Shuocial.xyz
Shuocial.com

TRON LINK WEB -VERSION

The goal of this phase is simply → fluencing the other while making passive income. I’d must say “marketing by community”.

This phase is the first introduction to community how social dapp will use NFT and making passive income by increasing your network.

I’d must say “marketing by community will goes work as user will try their best to fluence the other for their own benefit and giving other the opportunity”

Almost every part of the dapp is utilising the NFT structure, starts from the profile token, the gift-codes, and the content post.

This ecosystem use 6 a deployed shasta smart contracts (1 taken down because of the bug - giftcode smartcontract) :

BTT- TESNET CHAIN:

- 0x49018e9a5b4127Ab30D404318e22700427f100bc
- 0x4fda35CF2eccbe26033c4e2dD0D0cDD7B620c396
- 0xC5884405F13537aD381838cbaf9e96a1989A87dB
- 0xf5E05A8832efd7f20aF3165A10613D37299AFDe2
- 0x4208D429D75712532dD514eA599996EAb6Fd0C2C
- 0xE5922D2623c35EDC4a8Dd2D8FCd77c60042FcfBd

TRON LINK SHASTA:

- TMBLb5jyXxfG3hwBu18j1stEaMJ1YAvNUs
- TTLPofrfvg3xxf6FKmmwmqaZn8UMkqV3hE
- TAQgGt2JAW3tAGC4DcVV6wHNydyHFQXd8c
- TJVK9mcmMgJVGEKbsYemSSmEz2C16dQ8wa
- TXjb8zXvZpuz4iZEwjDcoCsg2cFqv9C2jy
- TGRpBpf5mHMAVYZnVynu9vXpiUYvW2SXMW

Level Distribution

While creating your network, you will gain benefit passive income from everyone who invited by you.

Currently there are 3 levels:

Ancestor here is someone who has already invite many people, and those invited person has also invite the other, and making family tree a.k.a NETWORK chain.
So if you are an ancestor of someone, you will receive distribution revenue.

while the first level (direct children) gives 30%.

This is the 2nd level receiving and goes on. (only 3 levels available now)

So if you are successfully influence many people, or influence an important person. Then your network will bigger and it will benefit your passive income.

The rest of distribution will goes to Treasury wallet which will be used in 2nd and 3rd Phase. There will be competition in 3rd phase because it’s a gamification, and initial reward injection in 2nd phase, and In the future after completing all phases. DAO will take care of this, as community will decide back how it grow.

Now to boost and ignite thus process above, and creating the cashflow.
the registration process is made with EXCLUSIVITY. this is one of the reason from the first theme: SELECTION.
There are 3 ways to join:

1. Whitelisted
  2. Get giftcodes
  3. Unpack the profile

the #2 and #3 are product and can be purchased inside shuocial store

On hackthon demo, each user will be airdrop 1000 fake-USD after minting the profile. This to ensure, user can start to purchase the product and might to try the distribution reward in the demo dapp.

The giftcodes are NFTs product and has unlimited supply, while profile pack is limited for the early stage only. I was considering the price will be pegged with shuo coin, but that’s not important now. Since the focused is to create network chain instead newly tree-branch. So its supply is limited and might be quite pricey.

While after completing all phases will have different approach and will be made free for registration. This is because the new ecosystem from gamification of 3rd phase will be the vital of cashflow and structure of the DApp supposedly finished to accommodate the other idea, but right now this is the strategy for 1st phase i implemented to increase userbase while still making other benefit and improvement. I prefer to take things slowly, so I can reflect on each phases and balancing the quality of the infrastructure.

Once you have purchased the giftcodes, you can try to create another account with referral code of previous and purchase the product again in 2nd account, so you can check out the distribution reward here:

Supposedly user need to be a subscriber to be able receive the distribution else it will be skipped to the next upper level. but in this demo, you will get free subs if you made the first purchase in shuo-store.

you can check the 2nd phase sneak peak, and if I had time (since im really late to join this). the first phase can post directly to chain network. (if somehow when you try it’s closed, then there’s bug i need to fix). 2nd phase will have approximately 18 smart-contracts. Since each followers, or even a post can be collected, and there are newly innovative idea from me to stake thus NFT for another cashflow generator.

and this one is the sneakpeak of 3rd phase with gamification.

I might keep it secret for now, as It’s really new and I already explain above. But i think it’s really interesting when it’s up. Hopefully i get a lot of support I need.

As i mentioned, i was late, and rush in joining the hackathon, but im confident to lead this project and accomplish my vision as I’m now understand in all aspects from engineer perspective and business perspective. I’m capable to build everything alone but it will takes time, so hopefully receiving funding from people who wants to invest and believe with me together.

This is the roadmap, the 1st phase still need to be perfected.
But already capable to show and demo what it can do for 1st phase goal.
I always prioritised security above all as we all know how dangerous this ecosystem, that’s why im also pursuing as whitehacker as well :slight_smile:

Finished goal for this hackthon:

build smart contract for the system
build FE
integrate FE with tron contract
a working distribution flow
a working profile token
a working store
a working invitation
giftcode to be nft (bug fixing)
social community (discord, telegram)

Next todo (perfecting):

• Upgrade contract to upgradeable feature (or proxy contract)
  • Fix contract issue
  • Cold post contract for initial phase 2
  • Fix network graph
  • Fix frontend render
  • Update UI UX
  • Contract Audit
  • Whitelist people to join
  • More videos
  • Launch DAPP on mainnet

I think if all good and the DAPP can serve without bug. we can goes to mainnet and start preparing for the next phase.

Simplify Next Roadmap:

• Phase 2 contracts development (collection, post, follower)
  • Whitepaper for NFT staking
  • Newly product registration
  • PHASE 2 LAUNCH
  • Finalize Governance token
  • DAO launch and Governance token
  • Finalize the Tokenomic for 3rd phase
  • Finishing whitepaper for the gamification
  • Shuo Token deployment
  • PHASE 3 LAUNCH

Consideration Roadmap (might removed):
This roadmap is depending on the growth of the project , but i cannot distracted way too much with this while quality of the product still not meet my expectation, but here we go:

• DAO
  • CrossChain

and that’s it for now. Glad I’m able to make the demo in short time, only got 2 weeks from my side because the idea was late, but really hope can win, so my vision can be achieved.

See you in community forum:
TELEGRAM:
DISCORD:

Stay tune, stay active in community as well to get whitelist and free giftcodes when project goes mainnet.
Member who work hard will be recognized.
YES I’M SELECTING YOU.

Screenshot 2022-11-15 at 4.01.05 AM

NEXT PHASE (2ND PHASE) : EXPEDITION … TBC

31 Likes

Seems prospective… Will keep tab on this. Looks promising :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

My anticipation is rising, I can’t wait to see your roadmap. I know it will be good.

3 Likes

Great, interesting .

2 Likes

Just update the explanation, will update more after uploading the youtube :fire:

Telegram is online:

everyone who has problem using the app, feel free to connect with me, very welcome all the feedbacks

Greetings! Your project seems to be missing details on the following. Please add them to your project. Thank you!

Please Include:
Project Test Instructions

beep bop, I just add project test instructions, sorry missing that one. I thought youtube would be enough. but here again:

Project Test Instruction: (check youtube for visual demo)

1. goes to shuocial.xyz
  2. login torn link shasta testnet
  3. click button enter to navigate
  4. choose register with whitelist (public on demo)
  5. fill all the form then mint the profile token using sun TRX
  6. you will enter the dApp and free to explore, wheter to post feed or etc
  7. check if u get free 2000 TestnetUSD
  8. buy product of giftcodes in the store
  9. approve allowance and mint the product
  10. go to profile page, share the giftcode and referral code to your friend or just create 2nd account
  11. create 2nd account using whitelist option (back to step 4) - best is using other browser or just enter 2nd domain
  12. repeat step 5-9 on 2nd account
  13. now on 1st account, check if there’s any distribution, you should receive 30%
  14. repeat again step 10-11 by using 2nd account’s giftcode and referral code and create 3rd account under 2nd account
  15. repeat step 5-9 on 3rd account
  16. on first account, 3rd account will be on level 1 while on 2nd account it will be level 2, so according to rule below, 1st account will receive 20% everytime 3rd account make purchase and 2nd account will receive 30%.
  17. repeat all steps make the 4th account and goes on. 3 nested level for now.

@Hybee @Yukaywilliams @Johnnycash checkout the demo is online

1 Like

Currently on updating the graph, and it’s really cool since offchain read data is free and it’s partially possible to show all user network in this graph, i need to play around with this to slowly load each sector. from follower and following, and the graph will be huge.

especially if there’s DAO or orgnization

1 Like

@everyone hello I move the network everyhting to EVM (BTT - testnet) so it will be easier to move the asset and swap more token options when this goes mainnet, and the structure with metamask is also better.

shuocial.xyz and .com now both using BTT.
you still can access the TRON-LINK version : https://shuocial-dapp.vercel.app/ but will goes down

1 Like

Can you open a telegram group instead of a channel? Then you will be able to interact with ppl :+1:

Nice name ^^ I have to read it all again later when I have more time. It’s a lot of informations up here. Impressive for a guy building alone so far.

1 Like

This project is well detailed more than some tools documentation. Kudos to the team

1 Like

hey thankyou for the suggestion,
I’ve just created it : Telegram: Contact @socialdapp

though actually my plan for engaging community isnot on priority right, unless I get this sponsor that can booststrap the project further.

the worst condition (in case imnot winning anything) is to improve quality to be elite production alone again because I’ve got no team lead + sponsorhip then I’m back to develop alone and preparing into ALPHA mainnet.

I build this way too fast to catch the deadline of hackathon, so I skip the security in contract and cleanness, as well as uiux research. This is a must for me because I’m planning to go for longterm for this project, so Im avoiding tech-debt.

and when close to mainnet alpha, it is the time for community engagement and prepare for the release. I prefer to not deliver empty promise to community, and looking at the situation/result first from this hackathon.

and i open for the talk, feedback, and everything.

also let me know if there’s good project you found. I like project blockchain, so many beautiful innovative idea.

awesome, for real i want to add more but im afraid it’s way too long for hackathon’s intro.

and i think this should be good enough for now, there are phase 2 and phase 3.
Phase 3 will have long whitepaper, I’m already have the notes for that.

Let me know if you have any question, or dont understand. I haven’t check the grammar at all.

1 Like

I agree, deliver quality first and marketing comes after when you are satisfied :+1:

1 Like

I think the present one is definitely okay

1 Like

Interesting but a long process of testnet for me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yes, it’s already on testnet, on shasta and BTTC-testnet. Would be best to try on BTTC testnet with metamask.
initially im about to update the social feature like lenster.xyz because right now it’s not practical solution. once 2nd phase released, it can goes to mainnet since it can be use socializing.

It can be finished on late january or feb if Im doing it alone and starts right now. since I can do all stuff alone even the mobile version android, ios and even the marketing strategy too. but i need to collect information from this 1st-phase first then proceed to vc and funding program before further decision or invite more talent into the team

im currently still research for messaging protocol in web3 for phase-2 preparation,
currently experimenting to integrate with Hyperlane or Axelar

if anyone know about this or wants collaborate more, DM me