ShuoCIAL - A Social NFT Dapp with Gamification - 1st PHASE

everyone help me to vote here:

Nice project, it’s still in it’s incubator stage and still lacking some details as spotted by @tronbot

Interesting project!

But what is the difference between this project and a previous submission devpost[dot]com/software/baco-dapp ?

@Yura bacodapp using chainlink vrf randomness, the giftcode will just do gambling.
if proceed to use randomness in giftcode then only 1 product of resource to get giftcode, and in this shuocial will have multiple products with fixed giftcodes amount instead.

ofc i want to try A/B testing to use both of the strategy, depending on the result of hackathon will affect the strategy further. I wanted to use autonomous of chainlink as well on 3rd phase, but i guess baco.dapp not even recognized by chainlink.

same as shuocial, win and lose will have different strategy to go later

1 Like

sorry, what kind of details that missing? I already set the instruction, even in the video should already clear give how to use this app for 1st phase.

please let me know.

Nice project. However aside networking shares, what does the project offer the user?

I think the main goal is to integrate this project in any social dapp so as to enable users’ growth right?

Hola, es un buen proyecto, me parece muy loable que se busque primero tener una calidad, y luego los siguientes pasos, que esté construyendo detenidamente, sin prisas y ya vendrán los próximos hackatones donde podrá mostrar la fase final a los usuarios completamente depurada. Gracias

yes on 1st phase, this app intended to get user growth and passive income by inviting more people to join.

on 3rd phase, there will be actually a war or game between org and continental with social media feature to generate a new innovative cashflow

1 Like