Africa Stars / Turu Angels - NFT Fundraising

And Ethiopia is Live!

3 Likes

AfricaStars spreading it’s wings

1 Like

2 Likes

The AfricaStars website is rapidly growing :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” - Mahatma Gandhi .
Charity in Africa is not just about giving a handout, it’s about lifting someone up and empowering them to create a better future for themselves and their community. This is an impressive project and it’s great to see it aligned with the community’s needs. I’m excited to see the website grow into a documented testimony of African culture. Keep up the good work, TuruGlobal!

3 Likes

love this piece, thank you so much
appreciated

2 Likes

Estoy de acuerdo contigo, se debe ayudar a crecer y ofrecer los medios para ello.

2 Likes

This is a nice initiative, i completed Wesley college of Education, the land on which the school is situated was leased to the Wesley Methodist Missionaries for 999 years, the school is now 100 years, if something is not done quickly and fast by the government of Ghana and the Chiefs who are custodians of the lands, they will have to wait 899 years more.

Who in his right senses does this type of leases?

And we are live with minting on BTC for a serie of 99 African Stars as ordinals.

More info here:
https://www.africastars.live/ordinalstars

Minting here:

This series represents 99 famous Africans or famous people with African descent. Every individual minted will get his or her story told in the Starpedia by one of our contributors from the African continent. With minting these Stars you support the growth of the content of this platform.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Congratulations to the AfricaStars for growing, expanding and achieving this great milestones
Wishing you all the best and successful minting all the way :fire:

5 Likes

Les felicito por este gran proyecto, ha creado una visión diferente.

1 Like

Probably nothing! :fire: :fire: :fire: :heart_eyes:
Indeed Africa is the future of #crypto

Made this post sometime ago

and I am glad we are giving them #AfricaStars
This is a great move, congratulations

1 Like

Deseo lo mejor para todos estos jovenes, con una buena educación sobre este mundo criptográfico pueden llegar a hacer grandes cosas, también estoy encantado con los proyectos que están haciendo esto posible.

2 Likes
5 Likes

thank you #AfricaStars
Got my first zap :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck:

Fam this is real…
#WEYE

1 Like

Congratulations :clap::clap: tip me 98% of yours :wink:

1 Like

check your wallet…
Your wish is my command

1 Like