Annepan's FUD spray - Deba's Wulf Pack Chapter 2

Project Name: [Annepan’s FUD spray] :test_tube:
Project Track: [NFT]
Team Name: [The Pack]
Team Member(s): 5
DevPost URL: https://devpost.com/software/annepan-s-fud-spray-deba-s-wulf-pack-chapter-2
Project Goal: Fighting Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt, while we are building up #TRON
Project Info: Video will be live soon!
Project Website: www.nolecoin.com
Project Test Instructions: Smart contract
Project Details: Genesis Mint Link
Project Milestones: Decentralizing the e-book market with the BTFS protocol.

Starting off Hackathon season 3, Using humor to find solutions to life problems. An NFT series dedicated to the Women of Crypto and the #TRON community.

Inspiration: Women; who are considered the core of creation, are the inspiration of this series. This is an original creation dedicated to the women of crypto who bring balance, emotions, a sense of responsibility, and creativity into this wild world of crypto. Women with their emotional strength and objectivity are great at managing the ups and downs of life. This series is dedicated to them using their creativity and humor to fight the FUD life throws at us.

AFS (Annepan FUD Spray) is dedicated to one such woman on our team! Annepan hails from Europe. A loving mother of 2 fantastic children. She has been part of the TRON Family since early 2018. She is very creative; we feel a lot of community members have already seen her artwork on social media as well as on the NoleCrafts.com portal. She and her spouse have also supported many philanthropic causes on the TRON Blockchain.

Annepan is a firm believer in facing challenges head-on. Further, she is not the one who will sit down and worry about problems; rather she thinks out of the box and always works on figuring out solutions. This positive mindset of hers led to the creation of Annepan FUD Spray (AFS).

What it does: Humor is one of the best antidotes for Stress! So why not chase the stress out of your life with some humorous Annepan’s FUD Spray? NFTs with fun use cases and utilities as well!
Worried about issues created by your Spouse, Boss, Colleagues, Community, Society, etc? Turn their anger into laughter with AFS :wink:

Simplicity sometimes is healing in this complex tech world of blockchain!

• AFS is among a few of the rare breedable NFTs on TRON!

• Owners of 2 DWP (Deba’s Wulf Pack ) + 1 AFS ( Annepan FUD Spray) will get a free mint of MBW (Michael Baby Wulf)

• MBW will also come with the embedded next ebook of the DWP series: ‘The spiritual crypto whale’ (as unlockable content) written by Debasish Das

• The quantity of AFS will be limited to ONLY 400 on TRON thus making it exclusive and easier for users to trade.

• The count of MBW will also be limited to max 400 on TRON

How we built it: One-word → Passion! We believe that simplicity solves most of the complex problems in life and we are passionate about creating a positive impact in people’s life. While the majority of people out in the world are stressed out due to daily life challenges, we use laughter and spreading happiness as a tool to provide simple solutions. We hope to inspire the TRON community to come and join us in the #DWP journey since we are just getting started off!

What’s unique about AFS :gem:

• Rare breedable NFT on TRON.
  • The first NFT collection dedicated to Women of Crypto on TRON.
  • Original and fun PFP NFT.
  • Breeding leads to users getting additional MBW NFT Free Mint (Unique PFP + limited to 400)+ the new e-book ‘the spiritual crypto whale’.
  • IP rights sharing of the e-book.
  • The ebook can be traded after reading in NFT Marketplace.

Challenges we ran into

As stated earlier we focused on simplicity in this series; hence there weren’t any major challenges except for controlling our mind which sometimes deviated from the goal and wanted to create something more technical and complex!

Deba’s Wulf Pack - The Pack starting Area NoleCoin Season 2 - Chapter 2

Accomplishments that we’re proud of AFS are an extension of the first NFT series we launched (DWP)!

• We are proud of it as DWP is the first-ever decentralized e-book on the TRON blockchain. It is hosted on decentralized storage BTFS (BitTorrent File System)! The ownership of this e-book is shared by the use of a unique and original NFT! The endeavor of this product is to decentralize the e-book market which currently is controlled by centralized players.

• DWP participated in Season 2 of the Grand Hackathon and won 2nd position in the community voting. This has also sown the seeds among other authors who want to now explore Web3 for publishing their books. This is our mind is the biggest win!

• What we learned: Focus on the higher ideal of serving a larger purpose is always better than being self-centered! Through AFS we want to drive home the point of recognizing the contribution of women in crypto and also do our bit in expanding the TRON ecosystem

• Contribute towards visibility and usage of BTFS and BTT

• Contribute towards usage of TRON Blockchain and thus increase energy consumption/burn. :fire:

• Being the sequel of the first WEB3 e-book on TRON (DWP) it can potentially bring new eyes to the fast and effective TRON blockchain.

• Create awareness about the TRON blockchain so that people use things based on technology rather than hearsay.

• What’s next: We plan to expand the Wulf NFT family by integrating fun use cases into the NFTs. The next step is to launch the second e-book of the DWP series with MBW (Michael Baby Wulf) NFT Free Mint ( Unique PFP + limited to 400) + the new e-book ‘The spiritual crypto whale’.

Built With Passion, Creativity, Out of the Box thinking, Humor, TRC721. :hammer: :wolf:

https://twitter.com/Debaswulfpack

105 Likes

The word passion really triggered me
I’m passionate to love this project :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

33 Likes

During the bear market, there’s a lot of FUD flying around. Also, a higher rate of depressed people, people who want to leave the scene, sell everything at the bottom.

#DWP and #AFS are bringing a story, lore, and purpose to the crypto TRON community. Making friends and socializing. Not always talking about prices. The crypto market is down, but will go up again some time. Meanwhile, let’s have fun together!

The FUD spray addresses issues that are highly relevant today. Great job, looking forward to seeing it being unraveled!

33 Likes

Deba’s Wulf Pack is here again.
All the best :raised_hands:t2:

19 Likes

Heartiest congratulations :partying_face: @Annepan … proud and excited to see your collection and how you use humour to fight life challenges :smiley:

19 Likes

Ohhhh deba…you have no idea how proud i am !!! Love everyting about DWP, AFS and MBW !!

20 Likes

Thank you NOLE Family, for this amazing NFT collection !! I hope everybody will love this as much as i do !!!

14 Likes

their emotional strength and objectivity are
[/quote]

Nicely written

8 Likes

Friends … we can give the Amazing lady Annepan a follow on Twitter at:

27 Likes

Wow I’m definitely checked out the DWP I’m curious.

14 Likes

I would love the vedio to be out very soon because I’m eager to learn

14 Likes

Woo I like your design the art is very cool

9 Likes

I see a very bright future for this project FUD spray

9 Likes

What a great designs look astonishing :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

This is a great innovative

7 Likes

this is so great…nice project

7 Likes

How come I wasn’t following Annepan yet? :man_shrugging: Fixed!

6 Likes

Thank you for this great information… I really appreciate…:+1::sparkles:

8 Likes

Educate a man and u educate an individual, educate a woman and you educate a nation.
“Sir Kwegyir Aggrey”

If it is about uplifting women, i am all ears, they are the strongest beings and we don’t really give them the needed credit.

Wishing you all the best in this season

7 Likes

Süper #DWP #ASF $NOLE

8 Likes