Annepan's FUD spray - Deba's Wulf Pack Chapter 2

Hola, me encanta que haya un apartado dedicado al lado femenino y su forma de ver las cosas, además se agradece soluciones con humos en el día a día.

3 Likes

Very passionate stuff

3 Likes

Great keep building :clap:t2::clap:t2:

3 Likes

#DWP Cool community :heart:

3 Likes

job well done. cool…

4 Likes

Links for DWP and AFS live at :

3 Likes

Who are your favourite #WomenOfCrypto ?

#AFS is the first #NFT Collection on #TRON $TRX dedicated to women!

Fight #FUD by using humour: Kraftly

5 Likes

So great to know that women are inspiration behind this

6 Likes

Happy to know about your idea​:clap::+1:

3 Likes

@admin.hackathon

I’ve discussed a little bit with Deba about the reason why this project has been excluded for the voting/judging event. The reason is that Devpost doesn’t see a big improvement between season 2 and 3.

Now please allow me to quickly explain why it is wrong and how that kind of issue could be easily fixed.

The product that was presented for the Season Two in web3 category was a concept that opens the gates of web3 to content creators. The focus was on building a structure for authors that would allow them to pair their book or any content with an nft and make it live on the blockchain forever.
This season, the product presented is a content. Hence, Nole Team entered the hackathon in the nft category. That product has nothing to do with the smart contracts that allow its existence.

This misunderstanding could have been easily avoided if the excluded teams had received the opportunity to explain themselves and defend their project. I think for the next seasons, teams should be notified about 2 days prior the voting period.
I guess that for the community vote now it’s too late to bring them back in the competition.

If you agree with my statement, could they enter the judging phase or maybe present this exact same project for the season 4?

10 Likes

Btw just wanna mention that their team isn’t expecting to be allowed to get back in the competition or anything. I’m just curious to know if something is doable

4 Likes

Yeah agree a couple of days window would help clear any communication gaps in upcoming seasons :innocent: !
The endeavour is to grow together and improve season to season and making TRON a great ecosystem :heart_eyes:.

8 Likes

The project is really a good one. The act of learning new trading skills is dope

3 Likes

I love your mindset :raised_hands:

5 Likes

That will be more reasonable thing to do moving forward together :muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

I like this statement :innocent::innocent:

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

I need some anti fud spray to spray over twitter :sweat_smile:

4 Likes