ArbiDex Multicasher

Project Name: [ ArbiDex Multicasher]
Project Track: [NFT]
Team Name: [InterCrone]
Team Member(s): [@BigDealCompany @Monahawk @Blu @Safebitcoin @ParthaDhar ]
DevPost URL: [ArbiDex | Devpost]
Project Goal: [Right now NFT is a big Part in the Crypto space but most of them have no usecase. With ArbiDex we want to make the next step and compinate NFTart with a functionality.]

Project Info: [The most common type of arbitrage trading is exchange arbitrage, which is when a trader buys the same cryptoasset in one exchange and sells it in another. The price of cryptocurrencies can change quickly. If you take a look at the price in for thee same asset on different Swaps, you’ll find that the prices are almost never exactly the same at exactly the same time. This is where ArbiDex come in.]

Project Repo/Website: [[ISwap; ArbiDex Multicasher - InterCrone )]
Project Details: [The minting is live now for the TRX NFT. NFTs for ICR, USDT, … will follow soon.
We are also searching for interested Partnerships if other Token are interested to realese a Bot for there community.
Please ask therefor in our Telegram chat for infos or contact as via mail to office@intercroneswap.finance

We have made 2 videos to give an overview.

1. What is arbitrag
    Arbitragetradeing englisch - YouTube

2. How to mint a NFT
    How to mint ArbiDex - YouTube

we are working now on the dashborad to give the user an overview.

]
Project Milestones: [ The bot is Running and you can track the profit income on this wallet. TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器
a detailed overview we show in our Dokumentation.
ArbiDex Multicasher - InterCrone

]

21 Likes

I Love ArbiDex Multicasher

3 Likes

Are these NFTs for each token on a DEX or an NFT for each dex?

3 Likes

Iam not sure if i understand correct.

But right now we trade only between iswap and sunswap. but we have tested it also with jm.exchange for example and we can do this also. but for this we need first to make the update for the energy deppend.

But the NFT that you hold is only to check which revenue you get. not on which DEX we trade.

5 Likes

Our #ArbiDEX presale with 10% bonus is live.

Check out the new #ArbiDEX #InterCrone with a mintingprice of 450 #TRX

6 Likes

A #fantastic #presale week is over 272 #arbidex Multicasher found a new home. From now you can mint #ADMT for 2k #trx and #AMDI for 500 #trx. stay tuned for the next payout we have a very special update for you. And dont forget a new #superhero coming soon. !:muscle:

https://twitter.com/IntercroneWorld/status/1553347860166483970?s=20&t=X1lGosZLLnR73c0It1Qk5A

2 Likes

I find your project interesting :grinning:

Much success.

#TronStrong :muscle:

5 Likes

Wrong hashtag the correct one ist #ADMI Not #AMDI

1 Like

a NFT with a real usecase - can be a gamechanger for arbitrage trading, we all can get benefits

4 Likes

Dont miss this Video!

2 Likes

The design looks very nice. I would definitely like to see the final version!

I really like your project, hope you to be successful and everyone will hear about your NFT designs

3 Likes

these links are helpful keep up the good work @intercroneswap :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Are you planning to have your own token ? will it be on TRON ?

2 Likes

We already have its called ICR and its on Tron, BSC and BTTC

3 Likes

Thanks for your quick response. Best of luck for you guys

3 Likes

Nice, great concept, haven’t really seen anything like it in the space yet. I’m the CBO of the Tronbies Brand, #N18. Hopefully we can work together in the future :muscle::100:

3 Likes

The doors from Iswap are always open.

3 Likes

Your nft are really cute

2 Likes

Yes we can negotiate something. We can use your help with some votes at the moment NFT category Tronbies #N18 :muscle::zap::fire: