Are you ready for HackaTRON S7?

let’s move
wishing you all the best.
we wait patiently

3 Likes

Tron to the world.

5 Likes

I am excited for this another season of the Tron hackathon and the opportunity to keep learning about the wonderful project in the Tron ecosystem. Best of luck to all the teams in Tron hackathon season 7

3 Likes

It’s good to have you back @Chukseucharia welcome to the new season

2 Likes

It bring me so much joy for seeing new season starting, I know it will be better than the other season, we will all bring our very best, goodluck every participant, thank you

2 Likes

Thank you @Andreaxino :heart_eyes: Expecting to have another wonderful blockchain experience in this new season

1 Like

I’m pretty optimistic and implore everyone to bring their A-game on as season 7 kicks off in a more bigger note.

2 Likes

Letsss go :fire: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

2 Likes

Hi @admin.hackathon @WindsOfChange92 i want to join S7 andmy devpost username is komolafedavid19

5 Likes

Yes, all communities are expected to start growing their audience right away. All the bet.

4 Likes
1 Like

Welcome everyone to another exciting season of Hackathon season 7 and wish everyone best of luck

3 Likes

Hi @admin.hackathon please i want to create a topic for my submission how do i do this?

Welcome to hackaTRONs7 @TechSmart ! You will get the permissions to post in Hackathon Season 7 soon.

I like your username I am already thinking you will bring something brand new to the forum, so welcome :hugs:

2 Likes

you are welcome

Admins will serve you

1 Like

Thanks for giving out such important information,we sincerely appreciate

haha Thank you
I’m looking forward to it

2 Likes

I need to talk to the team at justlend? Please who can help refer me to them

1 Like

Season 7 of HackaTRON sounds like an incredible opportunity for passionate developers to showcase their skills and contribute to the advancement of blockchain technology. The prize pool of $650,000 is certainly an enticing incentive to ignite creativity and innovation in the community.

1 Like