Are you ready for HackaTRON S7?

I would suggest you hit up here. https://forum.justlend.org/

3 Likes

Yes we are Ready for Hackatron S7.

3 Likes

I noticed this is your first post, it’s the little baby steps when consistent and properly calculated would cover up for a thousand miles. Welcome and stay active!

2 Likes

You are very much welcome to the forum my friend, please pay attention to people in the forum like @Gordian @Prince-Onscolo @Nweke-nature1.com and you will never go wrong, and enjoy your stay

4 Likes

@WindsOfChange92 @admin.hackathon @SimbadMarino
Hi all, we are currently developing a project and we’ll attend in s7 for sure. May I ask you something sir?

In rules it says:

Provide a URL to your code repository OR a link to a functional prototype for judging and testing.

Is it okay if we don’t share our all project codes and instead of it, we share our smart contract codes and and well-working MVP so that judges and all forum users would easily check?

(Since we are creating something with high security level for our dear users. We do not want to leave the system open to exploitation. Because we are building our project around a bright promising idea by putting great amount of our budget into it)

1 Like

Yes it is my first post .

1 Like

Alright I will … Thank you :+1:

1 Like

I think it’s okay but @SimbadMarino and @WindsOfChange92 will be in the right position to direct you on this

2 Likes

I’m ready :slight_smile: It’s gonna be my second hackaton :slight_smile: so Im proud to be part of this.

1 Like

It’s my first season , but I wish everyone luck

1 Like

Welcome buddy, all the best to you too.
Browse around to get familiar with the forum. Thank you

2 Likes

Welcome friend… good to have you here

Open sourcing is not mandatory(but appreciated) for now, feel free to post your links to your smartcontract repository, that is enough together with the demo video and MVP dApp :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Here’s to wishing you luck right back, that this season becomes as equally as memorable for you.

Oh thank you. Now no question mark is left, thanks admin

1 Like

Yes and I am wishing you every good luck too, welcome to the forum, thank you

Welcome to tron dao forum @Fari

1 Like

The opportunity to showcase talent, collaborate with like-minded individuals, and ultimately shape the future of technology is truly inspiring.
Count me in for this thrilling journey into the world of blockchain innovation.
Let’s make some magic happen.

Amazing
Thank you!
Is it possible to get the usernames of the founders or dev?

This is good news
But it compulsory to give access to devpost judges?