Are you ready for HackaTRON S7?

Ever ready for the amazing season 7 of TRON

Hello @admin.hackathon i want to create a topic of my project so i want you to give me access to create a post for hackthon season 7.

Hello @admin.hackathon I’m waiting to be added in the group to Create a topic for my project

@Pumbaa @Hivemind you will get permit to post in hackathon category soon. Stay active.

2 Likes

Hi @admin.hackathon @WindsOfChange92 @HODL
I want to join S7, please add me to the group so I can start posting and interacting.

Hello @admin.hackathon I’m waiting to be added in the group to Create a topic for my project

welcome team, you will be added. Team will serve you

1 Like

Hello @admin.hackathon , I’d like to request access to create a topic for my project in the group. Looking forward to your help!

1 Like

Hi @admin.hackathon , could you please grant me the permission to create a topic for my project? Thanks!

2 Likes

Guys be patience @WindsOfChange92 will do the needful

2 Likes

@Pumbaa @Hivemind @skye1 @jenny-shah @DeltaMint364 @ElevenGracy

You need to apply here if you haven’t already done so officially. Hackathon - TRON DAO Forum

4 Likes

@WindsOfChange92 I’ve already submitted my request and shared my Devpost URL, now waiting to be added to the group

3 Likes

1 Like

welcome mate, @admin.hackathon @WindsOfChange92 will attend to you

2 Likes

You are already in the group and should be able to post under season 7.

1 Like

@WindsOfChange92 @admin.hackathon @SimbadMarino dear admins hi,

We are here with new project developed in september 2024, TronPixels

We got an important message and we are concerned. Could you please check the situation in our last comment?

Update: The issue has been solved, we’ve talked with the manager and got confirmation from her. You can ignore the message. Thanks.

1 Like

Ok Thanks for letting us know.

1 Like