Are you ready for HackaTRON S7?

I thought you already created project long before at the start of hackathon and nurture community but you also submit in the last minute ser!

Yes I did submitted the project at last minute, main part of our project is still under development, and will take approx 6 months to complete i.e. the tape out process,

this only a part of that project, I and quoted it accordingly

Im aware every projects take months dude. my context is why the last minutes though, not how long it takes, or why it’s on development -_-
well good luck anyway

oh for a moment, I thought I missed season7. When do we vote projects? @admin.hackathon
I remember there was a detailed timeline, hence, I couldn’t find it now in forum. Could you share here too?

Its on this very topic :smile:

1 Like

no no there was a png which shows all team tasks and competition rules (all in one png). I was looking for it mate

Found it !!!

1 Like

@skye1 dudeeeee Thank you so much. You are my favorite inspector Gadget :rofl: :rofl: loves to you

2 Likes

Hi everyone :vibration_mode: PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT :vibration_mode:

@admin.hackathon @SimbadMarino @WindsOfChange92 @adeel @Gordian @Prince-Onscolo @fabsltsa @Nweke-nature1.com @manfred_jr @Youngyuppie @Relate101 @Okorie @ines_valerie @fabsltsa @Chizz @Chukseucharia
(I am tagging you guys since you are the reason why forum is still so good and clear)

This season I am checking all project in that order. You may see I am online all time, I am not spamming, hence I am reviewing every project one by one. Some projects went for fraud actions and some of the are missing many required information to be eligible. I am not an admin, just a forum user. I have no rights over any team or any person.

I am going in that order: artistry, web3, builder, integration, defi. (currently I am in web3 track)

I am putting all of my comments and feedback respectfully. You can review all of my comments here, I’ll also prepared pdf for all projects and publish it.
https://forum.trondao.org/u/leohymon/activity

12 Likes

I’am reading your messages with attention. Thanks for spending your time and energy reviewing projects. I have been a lot less active this season. It’s good to see other people taking over :+1:

5 Likes

Keep up the good work

3 Likes

@fabsltsa @Dendorion I am happy that you appreciate, I am just doing my part for forum

2 Likes

You rocking it good, don’t give up.
All the best buddy rocking it good

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
and
@admin.hackathon @SimbadMarino @WindsOfChange92 @adeel @Gordian @Prince-Onscolo @fabsltsa @Nweke-nature1.com @manfred_jr @Youngyuppie @Relate101 @dellwatson @Okorie @ines_valerie @fabsltsa @Chizz @Chukseucharia

We are the team behind the Chums messenger.

A brief introduction about us: our product combines secure, decentralized communication based on the Matrix protocol with Web3 functionality, all within a multi-server implementation and cross-chain mechanics.

We offer Web3 communities the opportunity to deploy their own servers and customize them flexibly to suit their specific needs.

Even though our product is less than a year old, we have already delivered 30 releases, launched 2 servers (for the TVM networks Everscale and Venom communities), and integrated into the Unstoppable Domains ecosystem.

We decided to participate in the hackathon to test the hypothesis of whether a dedicated Chums server would be in demand among the TRON community.

For this, we developed a minimum viable integration, enabling token mechanics for fungible tokens when connecting the TRON blockchain to Chums.

We are ready to further develop the project within the TRON network, but for that, we need to align our development with the needs of existing TRON projects and users.

Here’s our Devpost, Telegram, and Medium.

Apologies for the lengthy introduction.

:pray: We need your help!

Today, @leohymon posted on our project page, claiming that we did not have the right to submit our project to the hackathon.

To be honest, we took this as a devaluation of our work.

Here are a couple of his quotes:

“You are violating these 3 main rules right now.”

“This project shouldn’t count as eligible to be fair for other projects in s7.”

He made these statements as definitive claims and tagged many people, who have likely read them.

We have written a detailed response addressing his claims, but without your approval, it holds little weight:

We sincerely ask for your feedback on our project, and we would be happy if you asked us about when the TRON server will be launched! :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Hey guys, eventually those who take the decision to dismiss a project or not are Trondao team members in charge of the organisation of the HackaTron. They won’t rely on what the community says but on their own research.

If you think your project will pass the qualification stage then don’t stress and just wait a few more days. At the end of the week the voting period will start and we’ll see which projects are in and which are out.

8 Likes

No one told you that. No need for drama. You can submit whatever you want. Before submission there is no control for sure, it is freedom.

But after your submission, we have rights as well to check if project is eligible in hackathon or not. I already mentioned what is the problem in your own page. I believe that admins will take care of the rest. I didn’t write you anything personal. I just showed why your project is not working on TRON Blockchain. It is what I wrote there:

I didn’t see any smart contract or interaction. You have one chat application basically and you are sending tokens (or coins) to other user in chat with the help of basic codes. What’s the place of TRON Blockchain in this project?

There is not any Smart Contracts deployed on TRON/BTTC (Mainnet / Testet) and this project doens’t work on TRON Blockchain obviously

Sending TRON tokens or connecting wallet don’t show that you are working on TRON Blockchain and you are violating these 3 main rules right now.

Admins, could you provide feedback about this project? My personal opinion is that this project shouldn’t count as eligible to be fair for other projects in s7. We wanna hear yours.

You are just chat application which sends token through wallets, no interaction with TRON Blockchain during the process, and it is not wanted in this hackathon.

4 Likes

As a reminder for everyone, even if we welcome AI to improve community comments and projects, over using it will also demerit your efforts and can rise red flags /alarms towards the admins and judges. It is easy to spot AI generated comments.

We encourage legit human discussion and comments much more than AI, we all come from different parts of the world and communication won’t be perfect but better to have gramatical and technical errors that being AI perfect.

Just my 2 cents…

21 Likes

This season Simbad has to work as crazy ;so many comments around forum. While I am eating my icecream chilling, it is interesting to watch :laughing: Go crush it, you’ve got this Simbaaad

too much to check

4 Likes

I think he is a superman xD

1 Like

this AI comments it seems it is not stopping.
it has increased this season but I trust the team they will take care of it. Why should you use AI to ask questions and also to comment?

4 Likes